Windows 10: Windows not getting started

Discus and support Windows not getting started in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Been here for the past 4 hours and my Windows stay for preparing Windows only. I managed to boot it until yesterday but not today. I cant get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carolyneoak54, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Windows not getting started

Been here for the past 4 hours and my Windows stay for preparing Windows only. I managed to boot it until yesterday but not today. I cant get to Windows sign in. I am restarting every hour to see if it will boot up but still no progress. This is Windows 10 Lenovo laptop and I dont have any cables connected on it.

:)

carolyneoak54, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows not getting started

1. Windows not getting started - Similar Threads - getting started

2. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  3. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  4. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.: When my computer starts it goes straight to the Desktop and doesn't require a sign in. I want to change it so I have to log in every time, preferably with a PIN. I have set up the PIN option in Sign in options but it doesn't stop at the log in, just bypasses it. How do I...
  6. I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.

I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.: When my computer starts it goes straight to the Desktop and doesn't require a sign in. I want to change it so I have to log in every time, preferably with a PIN. I have set up the PIN option in Sign in options but it doesn't stop at the log in, just bypasses it. How do I...
  7. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  8. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  9. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly every 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...