Windows 10: Windows not getting started

Discus and support Windows not getting started in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been here for the past 4 hours and my Windows stay for preparing Windows only. I managed to boot it until yesterday but not today. I cant get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carolyneoak54, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Windows not getting started

Been here for the past 4 hours and my Windows stay for preparing Windows only. I managed to boot it until yesterday but not today. I cant get to Windows sign in. I am restarting every hour to see if it will boot up but still no progress. This is Windows 10 Lenovo laptop and I dont have any cables connected on it.

:)

carolyneoak54, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 1, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Ztruker Win User

Windows not getting started

How to Get Started with a New Computer

You can't do any of this until you go through the initial login. After that the steps you listed are a good start though I use the builtin Windows Defender along with Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium and Anti-exploit. #2 is key as far as I'm concerned. I backup every Friday using Macrium reflect Pro set for 1 full and 6 incremental.

Ztruker, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows not getting started

1. Windows not getting started - Similar Threads - getting started

2. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  3. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  4. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.: When my computer starts it goes straight to the Desktop and doesn't require a sign in. I want to change it so I have to log in every time, preferably with a PIN. I have set up the PIN option in Sign in options but it doesn't stop at the log in, just bypasses it. How do I...
  6. I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.

I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.: When my computer starts it goes straight to the Desktop and doesn't require a sign in. I want to change it so I have to log in every time, preferably with a PIN. I have set up the PIN option in Sign in options but it doesn't stop at the log in, just bypasses it. How do I...
  7. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  8. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  9. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly every 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...