Windows 10: windows not letting me install apps

Discus and support windows not letting me install apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; yesterday i tried going back to windows 10 1703 coz dell showed that that was the latest version my pc cud supportbutafter ive installed i cant seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoshanBoby, Jun 25, 2022.

1. windows not letting me install apps

yesterday i tried going back to windows 10 1703 coz dell showed that that was the latest version my pc cud supportbutafter ive installed i cant seem to install any other appit says its time to update ur device and i cant download any apps pls do help coz this is a good version and i dont want to go to any new version

:)

RoshanBoby, Jun 25, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Apps not installing on Windows 10

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Which Windows 10 build is installed on your system?

• Which app are you trying to install?

• What is the complete error code do you received?
    • Is this issue specific to a app or all the apps?
    Let’s try simple steps troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

At first, I suggest you to check if any Windows update is pending. (If yes, install all the Windows update).

• Type update on the Windows search bar and select Check for updates.
    • Now click on Check for updates button, it will automatically detect the Windows update if pending.
    Method 2.

I suggest you to run Windows app troubleshooter, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store. Visit the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Also, I suggest to update the Windows store manually.

• Open Windows store, click on your account on top right corner.
    • Select Download & updates and click on Check for Updates.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 25, 2022
  4. windows not letting me install apps

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

windows not letting me install apps

1. windows not letting me install apps - Similar Threads - letting install apps

2. it wont let me download app installer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    it wont let me download app installer: there is no install button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-download-app-installer/a0b08eb7-94fc-44c2-abde-ec9b0e5856ea
  3. it wont let me download app installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me download app installer: there is no install button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-download-app-installer/a0b08eb7-94fc-44c2-abde-ec9b0e5856ea
  4. it wont let me download app installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows not letting me install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows not letting me install apps: yesterday i tried going back to windows 10 1703 coz dell showed that that was the latest version my pc cud supportbutafter ive installed i cant seem to install any other appit says its time to update ur device and i cant download any apps pls do help coz this is a good...
  6. windows not letting me install apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows not letting me install apps: yesterday i tried going back to windows 10 1703 coz dell showed that that was the latest version my pc cud supportbutafter ive installed i cant seem to install any other appit says its time to update ur device and i cant download any apps pls do help coz this is a good...
  7. Windows store not letting me install games or apps

Windows store not letting me install games or apps: i recently swaped out my hard drive and started fresh and when i went to download game such as forza titles and sea of thieves it would not let me install them to my computer ive tried reseting microsoft store and the register device page on my microsoft account page dosent...
  8. Windows 10 wont let me install an app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 wont let me install an app: I am trying to install an app and window 10 wont let me. I have tried turning off the firewall, setting the file as one that can get through the firewall, turned off the secure folder setting and a host of other things. nothing works...
  9. Windows won't let me install an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't let me install an app: I have windows 10. I'm trying to install an app and when I click on the install file I get a big red box that says "Malicious file" and then "this application may cause damage to your device. Sensitive personal data may also be at risk. More info. I select "More Info" and...
  10. Store isn't letting me install apps

Store isn't letting me install apps: Alright, here's my problem: If I remember correctly it started in October when I uninstalled Crossy Road, while an update happened for the game. I had no idea the update was happening, so I uninstalled the game, and when I went to download an app days later, three updates...