Windows 10: Windows Not Loading After Login

Discus and support Windows Not Loading After Login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I log into my windows, the desktop constantly flickers on and off. The taskbar also constantly flickers on and off. My desktop background does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VictorEmmanuel2, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Windows Not Loading After Login

After I log into my windows, the desktop constantly flickers on and off. The taskbar also constantly flickers on and off. My desktop background does not display at all. Only once in a while will it show up and the system stabilize but then it will degenerate back into constantly flickering through the background and the taskbar. Nothing will be able to be opened. The Windows Explorer doesn't work, even with the shortcut. Task manager does not come up unless in a standard account or safe mode.

I am also unable to access any windows related file or application, including settings involving administrative rights. Restoring a save point did nothing to help. And I am unable to reset the pc and keep my files. This all started after a failed program installation forced me to shut down the computer.

:)

VictorEmmanuel2, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Windows fails to load the face login.

Hi Microsoft,

I have noticed the following issue:

• Windows cannot load the face login. I need to use pin or password to login.
    • Camera is working.
    • The troubleshooter fixes the problem only for 1 restart as the same problem occurs again on subsequent restarts.
    Kindly fix this.

Toughgamer3, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Windows Not Loading After Login

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Not Loading After Login

1. Windows Not Loading After Login - Similar Threads - Loading Login

2. Windows 10 20H2 doesn't load profile settings after login no warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 doesn't load profile settings after login no warning: On May 5 of 2021, my computer failed to load profsvc.dll and I lost my settings and preferences.I tried a system restore, but one of the files failed to work and the system was not successfully rolled back; it was the only system restore option from before the troubles began....
  3. Windows stuck on loading after login, then freezes once in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on loading after login, then freezes once in: I have 2 issues that do not happen all the time and may or may not be related. - First issue is when I turn on my PC and type in my password and press enter to log in, the screen will begin flickering/flashing/stuttering as it tries to load into windows but can't and keeps...
  4. Desktop and toolbar failing to load after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop and toolbar failing to load after login: I've had this laptop for like 3-4 years and it started not loading just recently. I do the regular startup, put in my password, my desktop wallpaper loads and the toolbar at the bottom, but no icons. The toolbar doesn't load properly since I can't select anything there and...
  5. Long loading on Windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long loading on Windows 10 login: Hi. I've got a pc that recently updated automatically and now has been taking quite some time (between 35-60 seconds) the moment after I entered the password for login. My system is running on a SATA SSD 512GB so it shouldn't take that long time. CPU is an i5-4460 with 16GB...
  6. Windows 10 20H2] Long loading time black screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 20H2] Long loading time black screen before login: Hello all, I have a problem with Win10, namely it started to load slower and slower for me. At first, I did not pay much attention (System started time 15/20s) to it until the time increased to 10min (somewhere around June) then something really started to be wrong. I...
  7. Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.: Hello, after I put my pin to enter, the screen gets stuck at “welcome” and the circle spinning. I tried to put different commands and nothing worked. Start up repair doesn’t work. I tried going into safe mode but it gets stuck when if asks me for the pin. I don’t have a...
  8. Computer wont load up to login screen

Computer wont load up to login screen: So tonight I reformatted my computer, ran chkdsk c: /f /r /x to fix up my drive because i was getting a drive error notification. i finished up and got to my desktop screen with a restart now or later modal to install a new update. i clicked restart now and now im getting a...
  9. Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this?: This been 2 days my problem after the update of laptop, I tried doing safe mode but it still getting stuck on the log in. I even tried system restore, it still get stuck there how do i fix this. Even i tried waiting for us it just infinitely spin then blinks to blackscreen...
  10. After booting Windows takes 20+ extra seconds to load desktop before prompting login.

After booting Windows takes 20+ extra seconds to load desktop before prompting login.: This didn't use to happen. Cold boot used to take 15 seconds and then after login go straight to desktop. I tried unchecking the "use my sign-in into to automatically...." thing. Then, it takes 15 seconds to get to the first screen, but after I login it takes another 20...