Windows 10: Windows Not Loading After Login

Discus and support Windows Not Loading After Login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I log into my windows, the desktop constantly flickers on and off. The taskbar also constantly flickers on and off. My desktop background does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VictorEmmanuel2, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Windows Not Loading After Login

After I log into my windows, the desktop constantly flickers on and off. The taskbar also constantly flickers on and off. My desktop background does not display at all. Only once in a while will it show up and the system stabilize but then it will degenerate back into constantly flickering through the background and the taskbar. Nothing will be able to be opened. The Windows Explorer doesn't work, even with the shortcut. Task manager does not come up unless in a standard account or safe mode.

I am also unable to access any windows related file or application, including settings involving administrative rights. Restoring a save point did nothing to help. And I am unable to reset the pc and keep my files. This all started after a failed program installation forced me to shut down the computer.

:)

VictorEmmanuel2, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Windows fails to load the face login.

Hi Microsoft,

I have noticed the following issue:

• Windows cannot load the face login. I need to use pin or password to login.
    • Camera is working.
    • The troubleshooter fixes the problem only for 1 restart as the same problem occurs again on subsequent restarts.
    Kindly fix this.

Toughgamer3, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Windows Not Loading After Login

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Not Loading After Login

1. Windows Not Loading After Login - Similar Threads - Loading Login

2. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  3. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  4. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.: When I login to my computer I can see my desktop and move my mouse around but when I try to open or load any apps or programs it will not load any of them. I cannot load my settings or even shut down or restart my device from the desktop, only when I’m in the sign in page. If...
  6. Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.

Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.: When I login to my computer I can see my desktop and move my mouse around but when I try to open or load any apps or programs it will not load any of them. I cannot load my settings or even shut down or restart my device from the desktop, only when I’m in the sign in page. If...
  7. Desktop will not load or open any applications after login.

8. My login screen wont load windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My login screen wont load windows 11: Hi there,My login wont show for windows 11Ive rebooted it several times, got it in safe mode and reset the settings. Still wont load the screen!!! Just flashes between these 2 screensPlease help!!...
  9. My login screen wont load windows 11

My login screen wont load windows 11: Hi there,My login wont show for windows 11Ive rebooted it several times, got it in safe mode and reset the settings. Still wont load the screen!!! Just flashes between these 2 screensPlease help!!...
  10. Windows won’t load to login screen

Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...