Windows 10: Windows not loading completely

Discus and support Windows not loading completely in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 is not loading completely. I am running an AMD A10 processor at 7300. 250 GB hard drive. My computer had or still is doing a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Don074, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Don074 Win User

Windows not loading completely

Windows 10 is not loading completely. I am running an AMD A10 processor at 7300. 250 GB hard drive.

My computer had or still is doing a windows update. Some how I must have interrupted the update. Upon restart of my computer everything seems to be booting correctly. However, I cannot select and open any program through the desktop icons, through the start menu, or any shortcut key. What is strange is the update popup indicated moments ago that the update completed. Yet, I cannot select the power button to restart or shutdown. Anyone have a fix or ideas on a fix?

:)

Don074, Nov 13, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows not loading completely :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 13, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows not loading completely - Similar Threads - loading completely

2. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  3. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  4. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  5. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  6. Windows 11 not loading completely after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not loading completely after an update: I am trying to troubleshoot a Dell G3 laptop that was upgraded from Window 10 to Windows 11 quite a while ago. After a recent update the computer has developed a problem. It appears to boot up okay but once the user is logged in there is no Start button or task bar. There is...
  7. Windows 11 not loading completely after an update

Windows 11 not loading completely after an update: I am trying to troubleshoot a Dell G3 laptop that was upgraded from Window 10 to Windows 11 quite a while ago. After a recent update the computer has developed a problem. It appears to boot up okay but once the user is logged in there is no Start button or task bar. There is...
  8. Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load: This seems to be a common problem but I cannot find the solution.I'm using an old Win 10 Pro 64 bit laptop and want to use the Brother QL-570 label printer. I've downloaded the latest drivers from the Brother UK website and also the P-Touch Editor. The software has loaded...
  9. Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load

Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load: This seems to be a common problem but I cannot find the solution.I'm using an old Win 10 Pro 64 bit laptop and want to use the Brother QL-570 label printer. I've downloaded the latest drivers from the Brother UK website and also the P-Touch Editor. The software has loaded...
  10. Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware