Windows 10: Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time. Also not able to give...

Discus and support Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time. Also not able to give... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time also not able to get safe mode option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sachin Wakkar, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time. Also not able to give...

Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time also not able to get safe mode option

:)

Sachin Wakkar, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Dann, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Bitlocker Blank blue screen at PIN screen

Our organization requires Laptops to be Encrypted with a PIN #. One of our Laptops is giving me trouble. I have Bitlocker turned on and fully encrypted and have require Startup PIN with TPM in the Require additional authentication at startup in GPEDIT. I also have the Enable use of Bitlocker Authentication Requiring preboot Keyboard input on Slates enabled. When turning on the Laptop Bitlocker comes up with the light blue screen where you enter the PIN but the screen is blank. It doesn't say Bitlocker or have a box to enter the PIN #. Now I can just type the pin # and press enter and it works and loads windows as normal. I obviously can't give this Laptop to a user like this.

Anybody have any suggestions as to a resolution to this issue.
    Thank You.

drew22to375, Dec 7, 2022
  4. michael Win User

Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time. Also not able to give...

Not able to load windows in normal mode.

Hi Guys,

This is really a different problem that I am facing, I am not able to load windows in normal mode,

Been having this problem for a few hours now and have had no success in fixing it. The problem is that the computer will load to the black windows xp page, the bars on that page will load, and then it switches off that screen and prepares to load the desktop, but never does. The screen is frozen black. I can load the computer in safe mode and safe mode with networking, but that is it. I have not seen any error messages during startup/ blue screen.

Please advise.

michael, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time. Also not able to give...

1. Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time. Also not able to give... - Similar Threads - loading profile blank

2. Windows keeps giving me a blue screen every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps giving me a blue screen every time I start it: For some reason, I keep getting a blue screen every time i start my windows, it was working just fine yesterday and I tried automatic repair, but it says it has failed and I don’t know what to do. I’ll ask the microsoft community if this has a fix, if not I’ll just take it to...
  3. Windows keeps giving me a blue screen every time I start it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps giving me a blue screen every time I start it: For some reason, I keep getting a blue screen every time i start my windows, it was working just fine yesterday and I tried automatic repair, but it says it has failed and I don’t know what to do. I’ll ask the microsoft community if this has a fix, if not I’ll just take it to...
  4. Windows keeps giving me a blue screen every time I start it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time. Also not able to give...

Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time. Also not able to give...: Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time also not able to get safe mode option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-loading-my-profile-it-gives-blank-blue/2c220c3f-485b-45df-8020-bfa938322369
  6. Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time. Also not able to give...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time. Also not able to give...: Windows not loading my profile it gives blank blue screen every time also not able to get safe mode option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-loading-my-profile-it-gives-blank-blue/2c220c3f-485b-45df-8020-bfa938322369
  7. This user profile can not be loaded error and booting into safe mode gives me a blank screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This user profile can not be loaded error and booting into safe mode gives me a blank screen.: I tried a system restore and once it had finished all it left me with was an error when trying to log in and when I try to boot into safe mode there is a blank screen. Ctrl alt del also does not work....
  8. This user profile can not be loaded error and booting into safe mode gives me a blank screen.

This user profile can not be loaded error and booting into safe mode gives me a blank screen.: I tried a system restore and once it had finished all it left me with was an error when trying to log in and when I try to boot into safe mode there is a blank screen. Ctrl alt del also does not work....
  9. This user profile can not be loaded error and booting into safe mode gives me a blank screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows Security gives a blank screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security gives a blank screen: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home ver 1909 build: 18363.657 when I go Window Security and click on Open Window Security it opens a blank window. Also Virus and Threat protection has green check marks however clicking the Quick Scan does nothing. Real time protection is grayed...