Windows 10: Windows not opining camera

Discus and support Windows not opining camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After latest Windows 11 upgrade when I log on it cannot find the camera for facial recognition. I can use my PIN but facial recognition was easier. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Keith Kappel, Dec 15, 2024.

  1. Windows not opining camera


    After latest Windows 11 upgrade when I log on it cannot find the camera for facial recognition. I can use my PIN but facial recognition was easier. The camera is working because I can open it and turn it on and it works in other APPS such as Zoom. Any thoughts?

    :)
     
    Keith Kappel, Dec 15, 2024
    #1
Thema:

Windows not opining camera

Loading...
  1. Windows not opining camera - Similar Threads - opining camera

  2. Windows Hello Enhanced Sign-in Security not working with external camera

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows Hello Enhanced Sign-in Security not working with external camera: [ATTACH]If your external camera doesn’t work with Windows Hello Enhanced Sign-in Security (ESS), enabling peripheral sign-in or adjusting security policies can restore facial recognition. However if this does not help, then this post will show what you can do if Windows Hello...
  3. Windows 11 Test Build Adds Per-App Camera, Microphone, and Location Controls for Desktop...

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Test Build Adds Per-App Camera, Microphone, and Location Controls for Desktop...: Microsoft is testing a way to revoke camera, microphone, and location access for individual Win32 desktop programs in Windows 11, extending granular control that until now applied only to Microsoft Store apps. The capability surfaced in Windows Insider Preview Build...
  4. Windows not opining camera

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not opining camera: After latest Windows 11 upgrade when I log on it cannot find the camera for facial recognition. I can use my PIN but facial recognition was easier. The camera is working because I can open it and turn it on and it works in other APPS such as Zoom. Any thoughts?...
  5. Task Manager Disappear immediately after opining - Windows Server 2022

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Disappear immediately after opining - Windows Server 2022: Hi,I am currently facing a critical issue with my Windows Server 2022. Whenever I attempt to open Task Manager, it disappears immediately. Despite having Quick Heal Antivirus installed, the problem persists.Upon running a scan with MSERT, it detected and successfully removed...
  6. Task Manager Disappear immediately after opining - Windows Server 2022

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Disappear immediately after opining - Windows Server 2022: Hi,I am currently facing a critical issue with my Windows Server 2022. Whenever I attempt to open Task Manager, it disappears immediately. Despite having Quick Heal Antivirus installed, the problem persists.Upon running a scan with MSERT, it detected and successfully removed...
  7. Task Manager Disappear immediately after opining - Windows Server 2022

    in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Manager Disappear immediately after opining - Windows Server 2022: Hi,I am currently facing a critical issue with my Windows Server 2022. Whenever I attempt to open Task Manager, it disappears immediately. Despite having Quick Heal Antivirus installed, the problem persists.Upon running a scan with MSERT, it detected and successfully removed...
  8. After opining on-screen keyboard showing as this app has been blocked by your...

    in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After opining on-screen keyboard showing as this app has been blocked by your...: After opining on-screen keyboard showing as this app has been blocked by your administrator. Please help, I need this app as my keyboard is not working. Mohammed Saleemuddin, Shaikh Mohammed Shakeebuddin Cognizant...
  9. After opining on-screen keyboard showing as this app has been blocked by your...

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    After opining on-screen keyboard showing as this app has been blocked by your...: After opining on-screen keyboard showing as this app has been blocked by your administrator. Please help, I need this app as my keyboard is not working. Mohammed Saleemuddin, Shaikh Mohammed Shakeebuddin Cognizant...
  10. After opining on-screen keyboard showing as this app has been blocked by your...

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After opining on-screen keyboard showing as this app has been blocked by your...: After opining on-screen keyboard showing as this app has been blocked by your administrator. Please help, I need this app as my keyboard is not working. Mohammed Saleemuddin, Shaikh Mohammed Shakeebuddin Cognizant...