Windows 10: windows not pocking up mic but it works in discord and OBS

Discus and support windows not pocking up mic but it works in discord and OBS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; windows hardly picks my mic up at all, tried a mic test thing and it said "the highest value we saw was 3 percent" but in discord and OBS im loud and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nigadick25, Mar 17, 2021.

1. windows not pocking up mic but it works in discord and OBS

windows hardly picks my mic up at all, tried a mic test thing and it said "the highest value we saw was 3 percent" but in discord and OBS im loud and clear. Tried using troubleshooter and it found 0 issues. Not made by a popular brand and it doesnt have a switch on it to turn up volume. Possible fixes? Tonor microphone

submitted by /u/nigadick25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nigadick25, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Paulo GM Win User

Discord Microphone Use Prohibited for No Reason

See if you've missed some steps in setting up microphone for Discord with this article

https://windowsreport.com/discord-mic-not-worki...

Also, you may go to Settings > System > Sound > under Input, select the Microphone then Troubleshoot

Paulo GM, Mar 17, 2021
  3. xbox app mic

when I use my microphone on windows 10 xbox app my mic creates a loud noise and it doesn't let me talk. However, when I use any other application like discord or OBS it works fine.

Unvsl cactus, Mar 17, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

windows not pocking up mic but it works in discord and OBS

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

windows not pocking up mic but it works in discord and OBS

1. windows not pocking up mic but it works in discord and OBS - Similar Threads - pocking mic works

2. Why does my mic not work on Discord?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mic not work on Discord?: My mic doesn't work on discord, but works on everything else, mic access is enabled, but Discord says mic is off for no reason that I know of. I used a mic tester, and it works, but on Discord, it doesn't, this was happening for a week. My system information is:OS Name:...
  3. Why does my mic not work on Discord?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my mic not work on Discord?: My mic doesn't work on discord, but works on everything else, mic access is enabled, but Discord says mic is off for no reason that I know of. I used a mic tester, and it works, but on Discord, it doesn't, this was happening for a week. My system information is:OS Name:...
  4. Earphone mic works on Discord but not the GameBar or Windows system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earphone mic works on Discord but not the GameBar or Windows system: Like the title says, my earphones mic doesn't work on the Windows system and GameBar for some reason.When I tested my mic in settings nothing picked up but in Discord and Roblox it works fine.I've already tried turning off my mic system wide, troubleshoot the mic, check audio...
  5. Earphone mic works on Discord but not the GameBar or Windows system

Earphone mic works on Discord but not the GameBar or Windows system: Like the title says, my earphones mic doesn't work on the Windows system and GameBar for some reason.When I tested my mic in settings nothing picked up but in Discord and Roblox it works fine.I've already tried turning off my mic system wide, troubleshoot the mic, check audio...
  6. Xbox game bar not picking up my mic but works fine in discord, obs and shadowplay and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not picking up my mic but works fine in discord, obs and shadowplay and...: Hi so i wan going through my clips via game bar and i discovered that my mic audio is not in any of them but it works perfectly in discord, obs and shadowplay so i went and looked at my volume settings and windows claims my mic audio doesnt go past like 3% volume/ it's too...
  7. Xbox game bar not picking up my mic but works fine in discord, obs and shadowplay and...

Xbox game bar not picking up my mic but works fine in discord, obs and shadowplay and...: Hi so i wan going through my clips via game bar and i discovered that my mic audio is not in any of them but it works perfectly in discord, obs and shadowplay so i went and looked at my volume settings and windows claims my mic audio doesnt go past like 3% volume/ it's too...
  8. mic problems in discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic problems in discord: im having problems with my mic in discord, sometimes it works but then it just cuts of and non of my mics work after, ive tried using several external mic, and the internal mic, and ive changed earpieces like a thousand times, and it doesnt work....
  9. Mic not working in Discord.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working in Discord.: I just got a new PC and tried playing with my friend on Discord. As it turns out I can either have it so my headphone speakers work or my mic works. Not both. I could do both on my old PC. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/69Human69 [link] [comments]...
  10. Mic isn't working in OBS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic isn't working in OBS: So i set up my mic in WIN SR (Speech Recognition) and when I was going to make a video for my YT my mic just, stopped working please help. All help is appreciated :D. my WVN is V2004 (OS Build 20161.1000) 160085