Windows 10: WINDOWS NOT PRODUCING ANY AUDIO AT ALL.

Discus and support WINDOWS NOT PRODUCING ANY AUDIO AT ALL. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So it was like any other day I open my Dell vostro 3591 and loadup chrome youtube and I Notice there's no sound at all. I opened some games and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dipson Dawadi, Jan 31, 2023.

1. WINDOWS NOT PRODUCING ANY AUDIO AT ALL.

So it was like any other day I open my Dell vostro 3591 and loadup chrome youtube and I Notice there's no sound at all. I opened some games and other sites and there was no audio being produced there too. Before someone says device manager and upda- I HAVE TRIED EVERY POSSIBLE THING FROM REINSTALLING DRIVERS, SERVICES to setting bios to default. Then I thought maybe my speakers are dead so I plugged in a headphone and it connects to the pc but still no sound is produced so it's obviously a software issues plz help.

:)

Dipson Dawadi, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 31, 2023
  4. WINDOWS NOT PRODUCING ANY AUDIO AT ALL.

My Windows Audio is a Mess

Hi there Punchcard, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest for now is to completely remove the Audio drivers listed in the Device Manager. Please make sure you remove all listed under Sound and audio devices.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

And then please see if there are any improvements.

FerdinandNanalig, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

WINDOWS NOT PRODUCING ANY AUDIO AT ALL.

1. WINDOWS NOT PRODUCING ANY AUDIO AT ALL. - Similar Threads - PRODUCING AUDIO

2. Audio Volume is only producing 1-2%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Volume is only producing 1-2%: I have an audiobox with a microphone set up on my computer. In all of my applications, like Zoom, Berrycast and other video streaming or recording software, it seems to work fine. But when I try to use the camera or voice recorder on the PC, it is very quiet. When I go into...
  3. Audio Volume is only producing 1-2%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Volume is only producing 1-2%: I have an audiobox with a microphone set up on my computer. In all of my applications, like Zoom, Berrycast and other video streaming or recording software, it seems to work fine. But when I try to use the camera or voice recorder on the PC, it is very quiet. When I go into...
  4. Pc Only recieves Mic Input or Produces audio output from the green cable of my headset...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Only recieves Mic Input or Produces audio output from the green cable of my headset...: I'd consider myself fairly tech savvy, but this has had me stumped since Friday the 29th and i can't find any solutions for it elsewhere. Basically, randomly in the middle of a call Not immediately after a windows or driver update my mic randomly stopped working. I initially...
  5. Pc Only recieves Mic Input or Produces audio output from the green cable of my headset...

Pc Only recieves Mic Input or Produces audio output from the green cable of my headset...: I'd consider myself fairly tech savvy, but this has had me stumped since Friday the 29th and i can't find any solutions for it elsewhere. Basically, randomly in the middle of a call Not immediately after a windows or driver update my mic randomly stopped working. I initially...
  6. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working: When I use any app that has an audio output/sound my speakers don't produce any sound. I am also having issues with my mic, windows doesn't detect it. My camera is also not being detected. My laptop is a MacBook Air A1466 from mid 2012 with Windows10 pro on it....
  7. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working: When I use any app that has an audio output/sound my speakers don't produce any sound. I am also having issues with my mic, windows doesn't detect it. My camera is also not being detected. My laptop is a MacBook Air A1466 from mid 2012 with Windows10 pro on it....
  8. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My computer is no longer producing audio. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is no longer producing audio. What do I do?: I recently just moved this computer into a new house. Today, I found it hasn't been producing any audio, whether it's the system itself or videos, etc. The night before, I knew the ding from the system could be heard, because I was deleting some files I thought were trash....
  10. My computer is no longer producing audio. What do I do?

My computer is no longer producing audio. What do I do?: I recently just moved this computer into a new house. Today, I found it hasn't been producing any audio, whether it's the system itself or videos, etc. The night before, I knew the ding from the system could be heard, because I was deleting some files I thought were trash....