Windows 10: Windows not properly updated. Gives error, says Retry

Discus and support Windows not properly updated. Gives error, says Retry in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. window is not prpper update after complete download giving error retry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AshphakHussain, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Windows not properly updated. Gives error, says Retry

Split from this thread.​

window is not prpper update after complete download giving error retry

:)

AshphakHussain, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Wombo Win User

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Windows not properly updated. Gives error, says Retry [​IMG]

Wombo, Feb 5, 2021
  3. DaMulta Win User
    Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Feb 5, 2021
  4. kruk Win User

Windows not properly updated. Gives error, says Retry

AMD Says The Windows Thread Scheduler is "operating properly" for Ryzen.

So, Microsoft has decided to eliminate any Windows 7 or 8.1 advantages on Ryzen systems by simply blocking updates for systems with Ryzen (and Kaby Lake) CPUs. Quote follows:

Additionally, you may see an error message on the Windows Update window that resembles the following:

We recommend that you upgrade Windows 8.1-based and Window 7-based computers to Windows 10 if those computers have a processor that is from any of the following generations:
    • Intel seventh (7th)-generation "Intel Core" processor or a later generation
    • AMD seventh (7th)-generation (“Bristol Ridge") processor or a later generation
    • Qualcomm “8996" processor or a later generation

kruk, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows not properly updated. Gives error, says Retry

1. Windows not properly updated. Gives error, says Retry - Similar Threads - properly updated error

2. it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
    it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. Windows 10 update error. Several Retries and still errors on the update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update error. Several Retries and still errors on the update: I have a Win 10 computer that does not meet the requirements for Win 11.Attempting to update my Win 10 computer with latest updates and it continually errors. Re-tried several times. I have had the computer for many years and never had this occur previously.One tip I found is...
  5. Windows 10 update error. Several Retries and still errors on the update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update error. Several Retries and still errors on the update: I have a Win 10 computer that does not meet the requirements for Win 11.Attempting to update my Win 10 computer with latest updates and it continually errors. Re-tried several times. I have had the computer for many years and never had this occur previously.One tip I found is...
  6. Windows 10 update error. Several Retries and still errors on the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows update install error saying me to retry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update install error saying me to retry: Hey so i just now faced this issue of windows not installing some features it just tells me to retry. I just came back from vacation and i didn't touch my pc so i had to install many updates i have a feeling that was the cause of it but i really don't know. So please help me....
  8. Windows update install error saying me to retry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update install error saying me to retry: Hey so i just now faced this issue of windows not installing some features it just tells me to retry. I just came back from vacation and i didn't touch my pc so i had to install many updates i have a feeling that was the cause of it but i really don't know. So please help me....
  9. Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RBM2123456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k63iik/help_cant_download_latest_windows_update_gives_me/
  10. Windows update says Retry!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update says Retry!: A few days ago, I updated my PC with latest October Windows 10 Update. But, after few days, when I am trying to update my PC, it tells me to Retry everytime. and displays an error code as pasted here "There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later....