Windows 10: Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install.

Discus and support Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've just installed a few new parts into my pc, as soon as i loaded it back up i got an error stating Windows found no product key (0xc004f213) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Grassy517, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Grassy517 Win User

Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install.

I've just installed a few new parts into my pc, as soon as i loaded it back up i got an error stating Windows found no product key (0xc004f213)

I brought the computer online around 5 years ago and never had this problem. To begin with i was running Windows 8 and upgraded for free when 10 arrived.

Any idea how to go about fixing this issue, or will i have to buy windows 10 again?

:)

Grassy517, Sep 27, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 27, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install.

1. Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install. - Similar Threads - recognizing motherboard install

2. After installing new motherboard, PC is not recognizing my copy of windows as legitimate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing new motherboard, PC is not recognizing my copy of windows as legitimate.: My PC is about seven years old and was not compatible with Win 11 for an upgrade. I replaced the motherboard, CPU, memory, and M.2 drive and now hardware has passed the app that is used to check if Win 11 can be installed.I re-installed win 10 by creating a bootable ISO drive...
  3. After installing new motherboard, PC is not recognizing my copy of windows as legitimate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing new motherboard, PC is not recognizing my copy of windows as legitimate.: My PC is about seven years old and was not compatible with Win 11 for an upgrade. I replaced the motherboard, CPU, memory, and M.2 drive and now hardware has passed the app that is used to check if Win 11 can be installed.I re-installed win 10 by creating a bootable ISO drive...
  4. Windows Actiavtion After Installing a New Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Actiavtion After Installing a New Motherboard: Hello,I have been having issues with my new motherboard and processor, as prior to installing them I made sure that I was using a retail version of Windows 10 and it was tied to my account. First, I went into the Activation settings in Home, and ran the troubleshooter, to...
  5. Windows install with new motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows install with new motherboard: I am trying to install windows 10 on my new motherboard /PC but it wont accept my license key. How do I sort this out? I have already tried the support areas but nothing has worked and my current Key says its not valid on the new motherboard. I should have windows 10 pro...
  6. Installing Windows on new Motherboard?

Installing Windows on new Motherboard?: Hello, In the up-coming weeks I will finish building a new PC. I have Windows 10 installed on my current PC and I think it was last year I was told that my Windows is OEM or something and once it's being installed, it cannot be installed on new PC. And was I told that I...
  7. Windows 10 will not activate after installing new motherboard

Windows 10 will not activate after installing new motherboard: Hello, I originally got my Windows 10 Pro licence as a free upgrade from Windows 7. I recently got a new motherboard for my PC after years of using an older one and upon rebooting Windows informed me that it was no longer active. I followed the troubleshooter, eventually...
  8. Windows 10 reactivation after new motherboard install

Windows 10 reactivation after new motherboard install: Hi Everyone, My PC was pre-built by Digital Storm. I ended up having to update some hardware including my motherboard. Now, I'm encountering an issue when trying to re-activate my license (which should be tied to my Live ID). When I get to the activation page in settings,...
  9. Installing/reactivating Windows 10 after installing new motherboard

Installing/reactivating Windows 10 after installing new motherboard: After a BIOS update, our computer is no longer usable. It turns on to a black screen and stays that way. We've been in touch with the manufacturer who sent out the update, but not having any success fixing it. A "Geek Squad" person, told us we would most likely need to...
  10. Windows reactivation after new motherboard installed

Windows reactivation after new motherboard installed: My old motherboard was broken so I had to replace it. I know that windows considers this a "new computer", but is there a way to transfer the license even though I could not deactivate my license on my old mobo....