Windows 10: Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install.

Discus and support Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've just installed a few new parts into my pc, as soon as i loaded it back up i got an error stating Windows found no product key (0xc004f213) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Grassy517, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Grassy517 Win User

Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install.

I've just installed a few new parts into my pc, as soon as i loaded it back up i got an error stating Windows found no product key (0xc004f213)

I brought the computer online around 5 years ago and never had this problem. To begin with i was running Windows 8 and upgraded for free when 10 arrived.

Any idea how to go about fixing this issue, or will i have to buy windows 10 again?

:)

Grassy517, Sep 27, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 27, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install.

1. Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install. - Similar Threads - recognizing motherboard install

2. Windows 10 reactivation after new motherboard install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 reactivation after new motherboard install: Hi Everyone, My PC was pre-built by Digital Storm. I ended up having to update some hardware including my motherboard. Now, I'm encountering an issue when trying to re-activate my license (which should be tied to my Live ID). When I get to the activation page in settings,...
  3. Reactivating Windows after a new motherboard

Reactivating Windows after a new motherboard: My old motherboard had a corrupted bios and I had to buy a new one. This was a system malfunction I didn't prepare for of course. Now Windows 10 is telling me that my copy is not genuine (when in fact it is). I have followed all the steps on the support page for this issue....
  4. Installing/reactivating Windows 10 after installing new motherboard

Installing/reactivating Windows 10 after installing new motherboard: After a BIOS update, our computer is no longer usable. It turns on to a black screen and stays that way. We've been in touch with the manufacturer who sent out the update, but not having any success fixing it. A "Geek Squad" person, told us we would most likely need to...
  5. Can't activate win10 after installing new motherboard

Can't activate win10 after installing new motherboard: Hi I've tried to follow all the steps offered by Microsoft's help section but it doesn't seem to work for me. I bought a new Motherboard which I installed and now I can't activate my Windows 10 again. I updated to Win10 quite a while ago, from win7 or 8. I also have a...
  6. Windows Activation after new motherboard

Windows Activation after new motherboard: Recently upgraded my gaming rig with a new motherboard and CPU. All was good for about 5 hours of gaming and browsing, when all of a sudden, I got the "Activate Windows" message pinned in the bottom right of my screen. I tried to activate via "I've upgraded my pc components"...
  7. Windows reactivation after new motherboard installed

Windows reactivation after new motherboard installed: My old motherboard was broken so I had to replace it. I know that windows considers this a "new computer", but is there a way to transfer the license even though I could not deactivate my license on my old mobo....
  8. Can't reactivate windows after new motherboard install

Can't reactivate windows after new motherboard install: Hello, I recently installed a new motherboard and other new components, kept old hard drive though, but installed my OS onto an SSD. I am having trouble activating my OS, even though in my previous PC and OS are linked to my one and only Microsoft account which I am signed...
  9. Install new motherboard- Install before or after Win10 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Install new motherboard- Install before or after Win10 upgrade?: I have an HTPC on Windows 7 that I want to upgrade to Windows 10. I want to change the motherboard to an mini-ITX format. Should I install Windows 10 before or after changing out the motherboard? Trying to avoid a hangup. 22556
  10. 100% Disk After New Motherboard Installation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% Disk After New Motherboard Installation: Hello, I have recently got a new motherboard and switched it out with my old motherboard. My old mother board was a ASUS board (Can't remember the model) and I upgraded to Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P. When I turned my computer on for the first time with the new motherboard, for...