Windows 10: Windows not responding properly

Discus and support Windows not responding properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows apps are not working, settings are not working anything related to windows service is not opening start menu taskbar is also not opening all i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tharnidhar.S, May 11, 2021.

1. Windows not responding properly

windows apps are not working, settings are not working anything related to windows service is not opening start menu taskbar is also not opening all i could do is navigate to the places using desktop icons please do help me with this quickly since settings is not opening i couldnt even reset this PC im completely stuck do help me with this ASAP please.

:)

Tharnidhar.S, May 11, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 11, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows not responding properly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 11, 2021
  4. Windows not responding properly

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows not responding properly

1. Windows not responding properly - Similar Threads - responding properly

2. Slow laptop app responding pls help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow laptop app responding pls help!: my laptop apps isnt responding when they used to be fast but now theres so slow how to fix pls i just runned a laptop cleaner and changed normal settings after i restarted my laptop started loading much? like idk if the download laptop cleaner is safe cause i was using pro...
  3. Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond.: Hello! I can't logon too my PC after an update after Ctrl + Alt + Del installed by its self.Can you guys help please? Kinda getting bored off this macbook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-alt-delete-wont-respond/1aa09518-6d81-49b1-85b2-ace3e260a440
  4. Windows Key Not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Key Not Responding: I recently bought this new HP computer and I'm not sure when the issue began, but the key with the Windows logo is not responding anymore. I try to use it for Win + G to open the Game Bar, it doesn't work. I try to press Win + Tab to open the Task View, it doesn´t work. I...
  5. Edge not responding

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not responding: OS version 21H1 19043.1081 When i open Microsoft Edge and click on a link i am getting the Microsoft Edge is not responding and have to close the program ( sometimes i have to use Task Manager to close it ). My version of Edge is Version 91.0.864.48 . Would i be able to...
  6. Mouse doesn't respond properly in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't respond properly in games: Hey, I tried to play Minecraft in Microsoft Azure through a RDP Remote Desktop Protocol but when I move my mouse in-game it just doesn't work properly. It spins and stuff, basically makes the game unplayable. I checked the in-game settings for the sensivity and even at 1%...
  7. Microsoft related Apps are not responding properly to mouse clicks/weird scrolling W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft related Apps are not responding properly to mouse clicks/weird scrolling W10: Hey everyone, recently, my Microsoft related apps e.g. calendar, clock, edge, settings have this weird bug that I can best show you with this video I captured: https://streamable.com/g1sm1 some buttons don't respond to clicks, only visually. sometimes it works when i...
  8. Programs not responding properly or at all.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Programs not responding properly or at all.: I was messing with creating a map for Cities Skylines. I went to the terrain party and downloaded the file. I then went into appdata and found the proper place to drop the download. I was editing it and decided to put it away and move on to something else. I looked at my...
  9. Not responding Properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not responding Properly: The brightness changer is not properly working in my laptop. When I change the brightness ,It's not changing it took some time and also it is not properly working .Please give me some solution. Reply fast .It disturbing my vision . And also it make stress to my eyes....
  10. Shift key not responding properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift key not responding properly: I am having problems with both my desktop computer and my Surface Pro tablet. The shift key does not work when shifting from a number to the alternative character. Same thing for any special character keys. Everything seems OK when shifting letter keys. My thought was that...