Windows 10: Windows not responding to clicks

Discus and support Windows not responding to clicks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a latest version of Windows 10 in my PC. Before some days everything was working perfectly fine. now, when I start the laptop it stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nikita_185, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Windows not responding to clicks

Hello,

I have a latest version of Windows 10 in my PC. Before some days everything was working perfectly fine.

now, when I start the laptop it stops responding to the clicks. Sometimes Only taskbar works and sometimes taskbar doesn't work either.

Also may times everything works fine for some time but them it stops responding.

I have performed clean boot, Used DISM method but it doesn't work.

I thought it was happening because windows is not updated so i updated Windows. But that didn't made any difference.

Please help me as soon as possible I have my every work on laptop.

Thank you.

:)

Nikita_185, Jul 1, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Jul 1, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows not responding to clicks

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows not responding to clicks :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows not responding to clicks

1. Windows not responding to clicks - Similar Threads - responding clicks

2. Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks: Hello,That button just freeze every day when I click on it to change sound output device. Restarting explorer helps, but it keeps happening for some reason. It especially happens after I restart my computer, at a random time after that. It's a minor annoyance but it's still...
  3. Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks: Hello,That button just freeze every day when I click on it to change sound output device. Restarting explorer helps, but it keeps happening for some reason. It especially happens after I restart my computer, at a random time after that. It's a minor annoyance but it's still...
  4. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...
  5. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...
  6. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows explorer tabs not responding to clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer tabs not responding to clicks: I'm facing a problem with the Windows Explorer tabs, they are not responding to any clicks right or left except for the search and details parts. I tried a lot of things but any of them won't work with me.I'm at the latest update from Windows....
  8. Windows explorer tabs not responding to clicks

Windows explorer tabs not responding to clicks: I'm facing a problem with the Windows Explorer tabs, they are not responding to any clicks right or left except for the search and details parts. I tried a lot of things but any of them won't work with me.I'm at the latest update from Windows....
  9. Windows 11 Rename button does not respond to first click on Desktop shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Rename button does not respond to first click on Desktop shortcuts: When I right click on a Windows 11 Desktop shortcut and click the Rename button in the context menu that opens, nothing happens. It is only on the second try that I can rename the shortcut....
  10. Windows 11 Rename button does not respond to first click on Desktop shortcuts

Windows 11 Rename button does not respond to first click on Desktop shortcuts: When I right click on a Windows 11 Desktop shortcut and click the Rename button in the context menu that opens, nothing happens. It is only on the second try that I can rename the shortcut....