Windows 10: Windows not responding

Discus and support Windows not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I run parallels on my Mac to access windows for my accounting program. Windows is not responding. Help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DiOrr 58, May 27, 2020.

1. DiOrr 58 Win User

Windows not responding

Hello. I run parallels on my Mac to access windows for my accounting program. Windows is not responding. Help.

:)

DiOrr 58, May 27, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 27, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 27, 2020
  4. Windows not responding

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows not responding

1. Windows not responding - Similar Threads - responding

2. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected: I get multiple messages saying my Samsung Galaxy A12 cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected when the phone has been disconnected for days! The maximum number that have suddenly appeared is at least 30! This has occurred for approximately one year. Multiple...
  3. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected: I get multiple messages saying my Samsung Galaxy A12 cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected when the phone has been disconnected for days! The maximum number that have suddenly appeared is at least 30! This has occurred for approximately one year. Multiple...
  4. I get multiple messages saying my cell phone is not responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks: Hello,That button just freeze every day when I click on it to change sound output device. Restarting explorer helps, but it keeps happening for some reason. It especially happens after I restart my computer, at a random time after that. It's a minor annoyance but it's still...
  6. Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks

Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks: Hello,That button just freeze every day when I click on it to change sound output device. Restarting explorer helps, but it keeps happening for some reason. It especially happens after I restart my computer, at a random time after that. It's a minor annoyance but it's still...
  7. System not responding when left idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System not responding when left idle: Hello, am using Win 11 Laptop by Asus Rog. For the past few Weeks am facing issue with this lap, that when i left it for while it won't respond after. And after some time it shows the blue screen with error code 'drive power state failure' and sometimes with 'Unexpected Store...
  8. System not responding when left idle

System not responding when left idle: Hello, am using Win 11 Laptop by Asus Rog. For the past few Weeks am facing issue with this lap, that when i left it for while it won't respond after. And after some time it shows the blue screen with error code 'drive power state failure' and sometimes with 'Unexpected Store...
  9. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  10. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058