Windows 10: Windows not responding

Discus and support Windows not responding in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows saya not respond, apa yang harus saya lakukan untuk merestart Windows tersebut? Karena mouse tidak bisa digunakan dan kursor bawaan juga tidak... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anandaf, Jul 2, 2022.

1. anandaf Win User

Windows not responding

Windows saya not respond, apa yang harus saya lakukan untuk merestart Windows tersebut? Karena mouse tidak bisa digunakan dan kursor bawaan juga tidak bisa di gunakan. Saya ingin menutup windows juga tidak bisa, apakah ada solusi?

:)

anandaf, Jul 2, 2022
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 2, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Windows not responding

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Windows not responding

1. Windows not responding - Similar Threads - responding

2. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  3. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  4. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  6. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  7. Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update: Hello, after installing the latest Windows 10 update, my printer has stopped responding. It was working fine before the update, but now whenever I try to print, nothing happens. I've checked the printer connections and restarted both the printer and my computer, but the issue...
  8. Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update

Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update: Hello, after installing the latest Windows 10 update, my printer has stopped responding. It was working fine before the update, but now whenever I try to print, nothing happens. I've checked the printer connections and restarted both the printer and my computer, but the issue...
  9. Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update

10. Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...

Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the...: Whenever I try to start the Windows 10 update service, it fails with error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." The service cannot start at all. I also cannot view the update history, although I was able to install updates....