Windows 10: Windows not showing ethernet Ipv4 address

Discus and support Windows not showing ethernet Ipv4 address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to play minecraft on lan and i can't connect to server without ethernet Ipv4 address. I researched in cmd, it not showing. I tried and in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Computerator, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Windows not showing ethernet Ipv4 address

I want to play minecraft on lan and i can't connect to server without ethernet Ipv4 address. I researched in cmd, it not showing. I tried and in setting of ethernet, but there also not showing address. What me do?

:)

Computerator, Jan 13, 2021

2. Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address?

All the IP addresses on my home network are static, so why does IPCONFIG /ALL show the following additional IP address on the same Ethernet adapter: Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address (169.254.221.46(Preferred)?

Teligencia, Jan 13, 2021
  3. pzbrawl Win User
    static IPv4 wifi address while ethernet uses IPv6 address?

A machine running 64-bit win10 belongs to one WorkGroup, connects to the LAN via EtherNet for speed but it must be available via wifi also, so both connections are open.
    For an Android device to access an app served by a webapp served on the win10 machine, the win10 machine needs a fixed IP address. The Android device seems to understand only IPv4 addresses, When the win10 machine's EtherNet connection is IPv6, it's apparently impossible to give it a static wifi IPv4 address.
    How do I solve this?

pzbrawl, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Windows not showing ethernet Ipv4 address

Autoconfiguration ipv4 address

I static an windows 10 pro pc IP address at my job and when I check command prompt, I still get Autoconfiguration ipv4 address 169.254.254.154 (preferred) showing instead of the IP address I assigned manually. is there a way to stop the Autoconfiguration
    ipv4 address?

louismedina1, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows not showing ethernet Ipv4 address

1. Windows not showing ethernet Ipv4 address - Similar Threads - showing ethernet Ipv4

2. Login History showing IPv4 address instead of IPv6

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login History showing IPv4 address instead of IPv6: Hi a couple of months ago I was having an issue where all of a sudden an IPv6 address was being logged on my Login history page whenever I logged in instead of the usual IPv4 address. This became more and more common until it just became the norm where it would show the...
  3. Login History showing IPv4 address instead of IPv6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login History showing IPv4 address instead of IPv6: Hi a couple of months ago I was having an issue where all of a sudden an IPv6 address was being logged on my Login history page whenever I logged in instead of the usual IPv4 address. This became more and more common until it just became the norm where it would show the...
  4. Login History showing IPv4 address instead of IPv6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ping gives the wrong IPv4 address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping gives the wrong IPv4 address: Hi. I am studying Active directory. I created a virtual lab to experiment for the couse I am studying.I am using Oracle VM 6.1 and I created 2 virtual machine. One where I installed Windows server 2019 and one wher eI installed Windows7 my laptop cannot run anything bigger...
  6. Ping gives the wrong IPv4 address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ping gives the wrong IPv4 address: Hi. I am studying Active directory. I created a virtual lab to experiment for the couse I am studying.I am using Oracle VM 6.1 and I created 2 virtual machine. One where I installed Windows server 2019 and one wher eI installed Windows7 my laptop cannot run anything bigger...
  7. Unable to get public ipv4 address on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to get public ipv4 address on Windows 10: Hi, I'm unable to get a public IPv4 address and need this for routing purposes to get access to cloud provider. For example, when I got to https://whatsmyip.com/, it only shows me an IPv6 address. It also shows "My Public IPv4:Not Detected"....and I've tried multiple...
  8. Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address?

Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address?: All the IP addresses on my home network are static, so why does IPCONFIG /ALL show the following additional IP address on the same Ethernet adapter: Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address (169.254.221.46(Preferred)?...
  9. Autoconfiguration ipv4 address

Autoconfiguration ipv4 address: I static an windows 10 pro pc IP address at my job and when I check command prompt, I still get Autoconfiguration ipv4 address 169.254.254.154 (preferred) showing instead of the IP address I assigned manually. is there a way to stop the Autoconfiguration ipv4 address?...
  10. static IPv4 wifi address while ethernet uses IPv6 address?

static IPv4 wifi address while ethernet uses IPv6 address?: A machine running 64-bit win10 belongs to one WorkGroup, connects to the LAN via EtherNet for speed but it must be available via wifi also, so both connections are open. For an Android device to access an app served by a webapp served on the win10 machine, the win10 machine...