Windows 10: Windows not showing on my screen after booting

Discus and support Windows not showing on my screen after booting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi I have an HP desktop pc. I turn on the computer, the hp logo appears with the loading circle beneath it, and then after everything boots, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ryan_Choi, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Ryan_Choi Win User

Windows not showing on my screen after booting

Hi

I have an HP desktop pc. I turn on the computer, the hp logo appears with the loading circle beneath it, and then after everything boots, the monitor screen goes grey like the screen you see after turning on the monitor while the pc is off. I still had a hunch that I was probably on the login screen, so I pressed enter and typed in my password despite the fact the screen wasn't showing anything. After I entered my password, the screen goes black when it is supposed to show my desktop. I would usually have to hold the power button of the pc until it shuts down and turn it back on again which would fix the problem, but it would occur again the next time I turn on my pc. The problem also happens when I wake my computer up from sleep mode. I am looking forward to your solutions.

Thanks

:)

Ryan_Choi, Jul 26, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jul 26, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Wingo101 Win User

Windows Vista Startup Problem ( Dual Boot)

I've got a dual boot set up on my computer, with Windows XP Professional 32bit & Vista Ultimate 64bit.

I haven't booted into Vista for quite some time now because I get better performance from XP. But now, if I try to boot into Vista, it goes through until after the Welcome screen & just gets stuck on a black screen with the pointer showing.

I have tried repairing the startup using the Vista CD.

Any suggestions?

Wingo101, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows not showing on my screen after booting - Similar Threads - showing screen booting

2. My PC shows a weird screen upon boot after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC shows a weird screen upon boot after Windows 11 upgrade: Hello! One week ago I've decided to upgrade to Windows 11 ,after being a user of Windows 10 for years. After changing some things in bios that were required for compatibility and installing the Windows I've been getting this screen every time I boot while the PC works fine....
  3. Windows 11 not showing booting screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not showing booting screen.: Hi, my PC usually showing booting screen windows 11/ manufacture logo, but this time its not showing and can't go to bios mode. Can you guys solve the problem? thanks before.PS: PC can work normally, just not showing the booting screen and can't go to bios mode....
  4. Windows 11 not showing booting screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not showing booting screen.: Hi, my PC usually showing booting screen windows 11/ manufacture logo, but this time its not showing and can't go to bios mode. Can you guys solve the problem? thanks before.PS: PC can work normally, just not showing the booting screen and can't go to bios mode....
  5. Black Screen For 5 Minutes after the after the booting and then showing windows lock screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen For 5 Minutes after the after the booting and then showing windows lock screen...: Whenever I switch on my laptop after shutting it down then after booting up or after the HP logo I get a black screen for at least 5 to 7 minutes and then only my lock screen appears or the sign-in screen appears This thing happens whenever I restart my laptop or when I...
  6. Windows 10 shows black screen after booting

Windows 10 shows black screen after booting: I have bought a new Asus Laptop. Whenever I boot into it, it shows black screen before log on screen and hangs there. But when I force shutdown the laptop by holding the power key, then it will boot normally the next time. After then when I shutdown the laptop normally by...
  7. After boot up black screen show

After boot up black screen show: Hello Recently i uninstall avast antivirus from my leptop, After uninstalling process complete the next time i turn on my leptop i notice the blank black screen show for few second after show hp logo for this reason my leptop take long time to boot up i want know...
  8. Show full-screen image after windows boot but before login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show full-screen image after windows boot but before login screen: Hello, I have a question regarding Windows boot and startup. I would like to create a script or batch file that will show a fullscreen image on the screen for the remainder of the time until the computer is shut down or a certain hotkey is pressed to exit the image. The...
  9. PC shows Automatic Repair screen after booting

PC shows Automatic Repair screen after booting: [IMG]This appeared on my screen when i turned it on and I restarted it many times but it didnt work. I went to the advanced options and tried to trouble shoot but it also couldnt help me. I clicked Reset this pc after I clicked troubleshoot this pc but it just told me it...
  10. My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.: When I power on my iView maximus 2, it does not show a screen. I was in the bios disabling some stuff because I did have some other problems, I disabled the internal graphics driver by accident*Sad. How can I re-enable that with a black screen and I can't see anything....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not showing up login screen after booting