Windows 10: Windows not starting after a reset.

Discus and support Windows not starting after a reset. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a factory reset. After that a "hi there" window comes which ask basic details like time zone and keyboard layout. When i click next a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shashwatdubey, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Windows not starting after a reset.

I did a factory reset. After that a "hi there" window comes which ask basic details like time zone and keyboard layout. When i click next a message appears, which says, " why did my PC restart?" "Theres a problem thats keeping us from getting your pc ready to use".

It asks me to connect to a network to download a update. When i connect to a network, it loads for sometime and then nothing happens and it takes me to the initial window.

What to do?. Can anyone please help.

Windows not starting after a reset. [​IMG]

:)

shashwatdubey, Jul 19, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 19, 2020
  3. newfellow Win User
    How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Jul 19, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows not starting after a reset.

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows not starting after a reset.

1. Windows not starting after a reset. - Similar Threads - starting reset

2. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  3. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  4. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it: Yesterday I started my pc normally and i kept it on for 3-4 minutes without doing any work on it.Suddenly a BSOD appeared and my pc shutdowned on its own, it restarted and the same BSOD showed and it shutdowned again.After 2-3 times it tried to fix itself but that didn't work...
  6. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it: Yesterday I started my pc normally and i kept it on for 3-4 minutes without doing any work on it.Suddenly a BSOD appeared and my pc shutdowned on its own, it restarted and the same BSOD showed and it shutdowned again.After 2-3 times it tried to fix itself but that didn't work...
  7. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I factory reset my pc its windows ten now I can start it and it gets my screen before...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I factory reset my pc its windows ten now I can start it and it gets my screen before...: I factory reset my pc and now It will start but not take me to my windows lock screen with my password it gets my motherboard screen and tries to restart yet never does anything I need help before I spend money on perfosanl help...
  9. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...
  10. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...