Windows 10: Windows not starting after installing grub2win

Discus and support Windows not starting after installing grub2win in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed grub2win in my laptop and add debian linux in it because i have kali linux also in my system and after the first restart it works propely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abduls242, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Abduls242 Win User

Windows not starting after installing grub2win

I installed grub2win in my laptop and add debian linux in it because i have kali linux also in my system and after the first restart it works propely but when again i restart my pc it shows nothing no windows 10 option no kali option my laptop stuck on boot menu please help me. i m new

:)

Abduls242, Apr 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2020
  3. grub2win (Windows 10 and Android x86) configuration confusion

So I got grub2win working with my current setup, and I did find one topic relating to grub2win and android x86, but im still confused on some steps

the version of android x86 I got is android-x86_64-8.1-rc1, and I have 2 HDD's (one for win10, the 2nd is for whatever else), so I formatted the drive to ext4 and installed android x86 to the 2nd HDD. Now I don't know if I'm meant to say yes to "install grub to HDD?", or if I can skip it and use grub2win to make an entry instead

What I don't get is how to set grub2win to detect any Linux OS including android x86 when I can/can't switch to/from ext4; if I could get help in that regard, that would be nice, or considering the linux talk, should I take this to askubuntu instead?

BrokenDaily, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Windows not starting after installing grub2win

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows not starting after installing grub2win

1. Windows not starting after installing grub2win - Similar Threads - starting installing grub2win

2. How to solve AutoIt error while installing grub2win?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve AutoIt error while installing grub2win?: AutoIt error while installing grub2winWhile installation grub2win, getting an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-autoit-error-while-installing/1c886b7d-9f66-459a-8f18-a82505a077e3
  3. How to solve AutoIt error while installing grub2win?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve AutoIt error while installing grub2win?: AutoIt error while installing grub2winWhile installation grub2win, getting an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-autoit-error-while-installing/1c886b7d-9f66-459a-8f18-a82505a077e3
  4. windows will not start after nvme installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows will not start after nvme installation: Hello! My system:plexhd x79 turbo 1.03 https://xeon-e5450.ru/socket-2011/motherboards/plexhd-x79-turbo/xeon e5 268916 gb ramrx 590ssd Kingston a400 240 gbnzxt c650Windows 10 pro My problem: when I install a brand new crucial p5 nvme the pc will not boot up. I have tried...
  5. Windows won't start after installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't start after installation: I upgraded my pc with a new CPU+RAM+MOBO combo. I decided to wipe the computer's storage after installing the parts. I booted up the pc from my Media Creation Tool USB, where I formatted both my drives. I then shut it down, unplugged my HDD, then in the installation tool I...
  6. Windows won't start after installing 1903.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't start after installing 1903.: To prepare for Ubuntu dual-boot I put the SSD in AHCI mode instead of RAID and disabled Secure Boot. That worked well, and the computer has behaved normally. After installing "2019-08 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1903" I have issues. On boot I'm told to enter...
  7. grub2win (Windows 10 and Android x86) configuration confusion

grub2win (Windows 10 and Android x86) configuration confusion: So I got grub2win working with my current setup, and I did find one topic relating to grub2win and android x86, but im still confused on some steps the version of android x86 I got is android-x86_64-8.1-rc1, and I have 2 HDD's (one for win10, the 2nd is for whatever else),...
  8. Windows 10 not starting after installing Ubuntu 18.04

Windows 10 not starting after installing Ubuntu 18.04: Hi, I recently installed Ubuntu 18.04 on my Lenovo laptop, hoping to be able to access both Ubuntu and Windows according to my needs. During the Ubuntu installation I created a new partition on my HD and since then Windows entered on Automatic Repair mode. Ubuntu is...
  9. Windows 10 not started after installing Skinpack.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not started after installing Skinpack.: Recently i installed Mac OS X skinpack from https://skinpacks.com/download/windo...s-x-skin-pack/ this website. The work fine until restart my system. When i restart my system, the windows 10 become stretched. So i try to uninstall the skinpack. After uninstall, i restart my...
  10. Start up problem after installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up problem after installing Windows 10: After I installed Windows 10, my PC is not starting right. When I press power button on PC the PC starts like this- I see black screen with an image of windows (blue collar) on the black background and than it stays this way. Doesn't perform its function so the desktop can't...