Windows 10: windows not starting after merging a hdd partition with c drive

Discus and support windows not starting after merging a hdd partition with c drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; as my c drive was full, i tried merging my one of the partition (F) with C using EasyUS partition manager after merging it asked me to reboot system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shutapdiya, Jan 14, 2016.

1. windows not starting after merging a hdd partition with c drive

as my c drive was full, i tried merging my one of the partition (F) with C using EasyUS partition manager after merging it asked me to reboot system after reboot windows loading logo appeared which was there for an hour so i taken the battery out of my laptop when reinserted and started again it is showing windows logo for some time and then black screen appears and on touching mouse it shows cursor with processing circle
    plz help

:)

shutapdiya, Jan 14, 2016
  2. BuzzLS Win User

Delete Empty Disk Partition in Windows 10

Here it is. Just like before for this drive (after the extra partition was created, I installed an additional SSD. My new SSD is "Disk 0," my OS / C Drive with the useless partition is "Disk 1" and my HDD with data with "Disk 2." The Unallocated Partition
    that I can't get rid of / merge into the C drive is circled.

windows not starting after merging a hdd partition with c drive [​IMG]

BuzzLS, Jan 14, 2016
  3. HOW TO ROLLBACK TO WINDOWS 10 FROM LINUX LITE OS

I wanted to create dual boot of linux lite os alongside windows 10 and and I chose an option of enscryption, however after completion of installation my HDD has become empty as well as merging the partition previously on the windows 10. I mean I had partition
    my HDD storing all my files on the drive D and OS on drive C. After installing linux lite, I seem not to find my drive D and anything I had stored when using only windows 10. I now want to undo everything and have my windows 10 back as well as the partition
    drive D with all the files I had stored but I dont know how.

ABUFADInternational, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

windows not starting after merging a hdd partition with c drive

1. windows not starting after merging a hdd partition with c drive - Similar Threads - starting merging hdd

2. Merging the C drive with the D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merging the C drive with the D drive: I have been trying to merge my drives and searching up how to do it. I have come to an area where I can't go any further. I have allocated space on my D drive by shrinking it. I have unallocated space on the d drive but when I try to extend my C drive it is grayed out. Is...
  3. Merging the C drive with the D drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging the C drive with the D drive: I have been trying to merge my drives and searching up how to do it. I have come to an area where I can't go any further. I have allocated space on my D drive by shrinking it. I have unallocated space on the d drive but when I try to extend my C drive it is grayed out. Is...
  4. Merging the C drive with the D drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. merging disk partitions C and D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    merging disk partitions C and D: I have my hard drive partitioned into C and D. C is full and I want to merge them. Disk 0 has OS C:. There is something stuck in between Disk 0, 520MB Healthy recovery, passive, then Disk 1 Basic Unallocated. I cannot figure out how to get that recovery, passive bit out of...
  6. Merging Drive Partitions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Merging Drive Partitions: [ATTACH]I cloned my internal 500 GB hard drive to an external 2TB hard drive. My intend to format the internal drive, put in an enclosure, and use as an external drive. I plan to put the 2TB dive in the computer as its internal drive. Attached is a copy of my drives as...
  7. Recovery partition after "C:" Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery partition after "C:" Drive: [ATTACH] Does anyone know why this occurred & any way to fix that. It's not actually necessary but it hinders my ability to add more storage to the system. Thanks in advance...
  8. Merging partitions.

Merging partitions.: [img] I'm trying to do something with the mini partition wizard that is raved about on this site. The FACTORY IMAGE D above is useless to my computer now that I have been on Windows 10 Home (latest build) and Windows 10 so graciously dropped a 449MB Recovery Partition...
  9. Windows 10 partition/drive missing after merging

Windows 10 partition/drive missing after merging: During merging 2 drives my laptop took a force restart. Then after merging the drives with easeus My drives are not showing in My computer and also cannot access it through disk management. How to solve the problem? [img] 43656
  10. System Partition & C Drive (Merged vs separate). Need Suggestion.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Partition & C Drive (Merged vs separate). Need Suggestion.: Windows by default make system partition separately. but now i'm using winntsetup to install os which gives me option to put c and system partition together. i want to know if i merge both partition in one then will it create any problem in future with any windows function?...