Windows 10: Windows Not Starting due to Continuous BSOD

Discus and support Windows Not Starting due to Continuous BSOD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few days ago, I purchased a new graphics card for my PC Radeon RX 570 and it's been causing multiple BSODs. It's gotten to the point where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AncientMaster91, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Windows Not Starting due to Continuous BSOD

A few days ago, I purchased a new graphics card for my PC Radeon RX 570 and it's been causing multiple BSODs. It's gotten to the point where Windowsliterally cannot start and I have no clue how to fix this. It may have something to due with my CPU which has integrated graphics. I believe it also has something to do with the drivers, even though they're updated fully. The problem has persisted for these past few days now and it's getting quite annoying. Any suggestions?

:)

AncientMaster91, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Fox34 Win User

Windows BSOD at start up!

Ok i built the compy and have used it for sometime now. The only problems i usally get would be stabilty problems due to the O.C'in. I re-installed windows recently due to a corupted boot loader. Fixed it. Just recently(like today)I booted, the Windows xp was loading then it flashed a BSOD so fast couldnt read it, and restarted. So i loaded the Fail-safe defaults in the BIOS and chaned my DRAM clock to auto(seems to help) and enabled USB keyboard. It works but once in a while i got to load my fail-safe to fix it. Whats it giving me these BSODS?

Fox34, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 bsod

Hi,

We need to know that did you tried the steps which suggested in previous link.

Try updating the display adapter and also check for the latest system updates.

We suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

If the issue still persists, this issue may occur due to the HID (human interface device) drivers is out dated. Try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you update display driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      in the box and hit Enter.
    • Locate and Expand the HID (human interface device).
    • Right Click on the listed drivers.
    • Click on update.

Get back to us with the current status of your issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Dec 19, 2019
  4. alexsubri Win User

Windows Not Starting due to Continuous BSOD

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Windows Not Starting due to Continuous BSOD [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows Not Starting due to Continuous BSOD

1. Windows Not Starting due to Continuous BSOD - Similar Threads - Starting due Continuous

2. Continuous BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous BSOD: Hi, I was hoping to find some help for my laptop, I’ve had continuous BSOD’s now and attempted to reset the device on the automatic repair screen. Somewhere along the line the reset failed and now I can’t even access the automatic repair screen or attempt to start it in safe...
  3. Continuous BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous BSOD: Hi, I was hoping to find some help for my laptop, I’ve had continuous BSOD’s now and attempted to reset the device on the automatic repair screen. Somewhere along the line the reset failed and now I can’t even access the automatic repair screen or attempt to start it in safe...
  4. Windows 11 continued BSOD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 continued BSOD...: I have included my minidumps and here is a link to my previous thread. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-win32kfullsys/3f9af890-b9c0-4eb5-94d5-f73b20a41e8cI am still having trouble with these intermittent bsods. new info is they...
  5. Windows 11 continued BSOD...

Windows 11 continued BSOD...: I have included my minidumps and here is a link to my previous thread. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-win32kfullsys/3f9af890-b9c0-4eb5-94d5-f73b20a41e8cI am still having trouble with these intermittent bsods. new info is they...
  6. Continual BSODS due to Hypervisor Errors on HP Envy 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continual BSODS due to Hypervisor Errors on HP Envy 360: Help!For the last few weeks, my laptop randomly freezes for no reason. It can happen every 20 minutes and then not for a few hours or even a few days. Either it goes to BSOD and reboots itself, or I will have to manually force shutdown. There is no consistency on what I am...
  7. Continual BSODS due to Hypervisor Errors on HP Envy 360

Continual BSODS due to Hypervisor Errors on HP Envy 360: Help!For the last few weeks, my laptop randomly freezes for no reason. It can happen every 20 minutes and then not for a few hours or even a few days. Either it goes to BSOD and reboots itself, or I will have to manually force shutdown. There is no consistency on what I am...
  8. Continuous BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous BSOD's: Hi there,I have been having a lot of BSOD issues since I rebuilt my PC 6 months ago. Everything has now been replaced, and all parts are new except an older HDD that I use for storage on top of my SSD.Current specs:Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home10.0.19043 Build...
  9. BSOD continuing loop at start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD continuing loop at start up: Hello I am expericing the blue screen continus loop at start up. i have tried every method to fix including the reset of my computer. That stalled after an hour or two cant remember what percentage. I bought a new computer yesterday and was transferring file from the old...
  10. bsod continues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod continues: Proceed to a new clean install, I will keep you informed 33725