Windows 10: Windows not starting up properly

Discus and support Windows not starting up properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, so I have an older laptop with windows 10 and almost everytime I start it up, windows just wont load- even the brand logo won't show up and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FifoX, May 17, 2022.

1. FifoX Win User

Windows not starting up properly

Hello, so I have an older laptop with windows 10 and almost everytime I start it up, windows just wont load- even the brand logo won't show up and I know it's not a problem with my screen, because when I press power button, it shuts down immidiately, usually I have to hold it. And the only way to turn it on is to unplug it and wait for like 5 minutes, but I don't want to wait 5 minutes just for pc to turn on...What is the problem and how can I fix it?

:)

FifoX, May 17, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2022
  3. Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 17, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows not starting up properly - Similar Threads - starting properly

2. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  3. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  4. Servers Fail to Start Properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Servers Fail to Start Properly.: After last update of Windows, I found my MySQL server can't start properly though I add it to Startup list. By following some tutorials on the internet, I found an application error occurs every time MySQL server try to start. also, module 'ntdll.dll' also cause other Startup...
  5. Servers Fail to Start Properly.

Servers Fail to Start Properly.: After last update of Windows, I found my MySQL server can't start properly though I add it to Startup list. By following some tutorials on the internet, I found an application error occurs every time MySQL server try to start. also, module 'ntdll.dll' also cause other Startup...
  6. I want to start my laptop properly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to start my laptop properly?: Hi .. My laptop is not working. Whenever i open my laptop,there comes a blue screen with the title "You pc ran into problem and need to restart. We are just collecting aome error" like this. After this some reparing start and then comes "Automatic repair" Your pc did not...
  7. I want to start my laptop properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to start my laptop properly?: Hi .. My laptop is not working. Whenever i open my laptop,there comes a blue screen with the title "You pc ran into problem and need to restart. We are just collecting aome error" like this. After this some reparing start and then comes "Automatic repair" Your pc did not...
  8. I want to start my laptop properly?

9. Game bar will not record audio properly Started a thread for this three times now, no answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar will not record audio properly Started a thread for this three times now, no answer: Would greatly appreciate if someone would actually read my description before answering. I got one answer last time I posted and it was just an insult to my intelligence. My mic works fine. People hear me in game fine. Then, when I use game bar to record: MY audio is super...
  10. Game bar will not record audio properly Started a thread for this three times now, no answer

Game bar will not record audio properly Started a thread for this three times now, no answer: Would greatly appreciate if someone would actually read my description before answering. I got one answer last time I posted and it was just an insult to my intelligence. My mic works fine. People hear me in game fine. Then, when I use game bar to record: MY audio is super...