Windows 10: Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing

Discus and support Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Idoslain, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Idoslain Win User

Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing

Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎28/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22000.1219 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.1219.0 I've been trying to get this to work for a few days now and nothing seems to have fixed it. It recently updated to the 22H2 update and that's where the problems have started. I have done a full system reset back to 21H2 in hopes to fix it but windows won't download it's pending updates I currently have run ev

:)

Idoslain, Nov 28, 2022

2. Windows 10 Update

Shit, I used some doohickey to disable Win Store and remove some apps after installing Win 10 - now this update keeps failing to install.

ZeppMan217, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing - Similar Threads - updating via update

2. Xbox App not updating or installing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App not updating or installing on Windows 11: My Windows is fully up to date, and since then, I've not been able to use the Xbox app. I have tried to update it in the Windows Store, leaving my PC on for two days straight, and it would claim it had updated it, but then I would try to download something on the Xbox app,...
  3. Xbox App not updating or installing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App not updating or installing on Windows 11: My Windows is fully up to date, and since then, I've not been able to use the Xbox app. I have tried to update it in the Windows Store, leaving my PC on for two days straight, and it would claim it had updated it, but then I would try to download something on the Xbox app,...
  4. Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎28/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22000.1219 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. Update Not Working, Store Not Responding, and Xbox App Won't Install

Update Not Working, Store Not Responding, and Xbox App Won't Install: Hey there,I recently decided to get the Xbox PC Game Pass. However, when I went to open the Xbox App on my PC, I found that it wanted to be updated. I told it I'd do that, and it opened the Microsoft Store but the store didn't do anything and I got stuck in that loop. As...
  6. Update Not Working, Store Not Responding, and Xbox App Won't Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Not Working, Store Not Responding, and Xbox App Won't Install: Hey there,I recently decided to get the Xbox PC Game Pass. However, when I went to open the Xbox App on my PC, I found that it wanted to be updated. I told it I'd do that, and it opened the Microsoft Store but the store didn't do anything and I got stuck in that loop. As...
  7. Can't update apps via Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update apps via Microsoft Store: Hi, I am using a PC running on Windows 10 1909 x64. Whenever I attempt to download or update apps from Microsoft Store, I get the 0x80070422 code which means that Windows Update is disabled and suggests running a troubleshooter. [ATTACH] Problem is that when I run a...
  8. Updating apps via the MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating apps via the MS Store: I have just tried to update my apps via the MS Store. Candy crush appears to be updating but has been doing this for weeks now. Any other update mechanism Windows / MacAfee etc just spinnig..... any ideas? I've uninstalled Candy crush, but the stoopid machine still wants to...
  9. Xbox app not updating after win 10 update

Xbox app not updating after win 10 update: Hi As title Tried checking for updates and a few other things. Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-not-updating-after-win-10-update/05ad1729-05f8-4290-a24f-80881d849421
  10. Two Apps updated via Store

Two Apps updated via Store: Windows Maps Shazam Both Updated via the Store 38047