Windows 10: Windows not updating "You're not up to date"

Discus and support Windows not updating "You're not up to date" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've recently installed Windows 10 on a Thinkpad Lenovo, but I'm having trouble updating. Windows informs me that I'm not up to date and that I'm at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Retro Techy, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Windows not updating "You're not up to date"

I've recently installed Windows 10 on a Thinkpad Lenovo, but I'm having trouble updating.

Windows informs me that I'm not up to date and that I'm at risk.
    I click to search for updates, I get the little spinning icon for a few seconds, then nothing happens.
    I can't see any problems with the wireless or the internet connection, I can browse the web fine.

The current OS build is 17134.345.

:)

Retro Techy, Oct 17, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows not updating "You're not up to date" :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 17, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Windows not updating "You're not up to date"

Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows not updating "You're not up to date"

1. Windows not updating "You're not up to date" - Similar Threads - updating You're date

2. Windows Cannot Update. You're not up to date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Cannot Update. You're not up to date: anyone has a solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-update-youre-not-up-to-date/93aa012f-febb-4c38-8982-d6fae17e8d80
  3. Windows Cannot Update. You're not up to date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Cannot Update. You're not up to date: anyone has a solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-update-youre-not-up-to-date/93aa012f-febb-4c38-8982-d6fae17e8d80
  4. Windows Cannot Update. You're not up to date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "You're not up to date" but no update button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You're not up to date" but no update button: What's up with this? Windows has been telling me I'm missing "important" stuff for a while but no matter how many times I check for updates I can't get the option to install anything. With the striking yellow text and the big red exclamation mark you'd think these are pretty...
  6. "You're not up to date" but no update button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You're not up to date" but no update button: What's up with this? Windows has been telling me I'm missing "important" stuff for a while but no matter how many times I check for updates I can't get the option to install anything. With the striking yellow text and the big red exclamation mark you'd think these are pretty...
  7. "You're not up to date" but no update button

8. windows 10 update "You're not up to date"

windows 10 update "You're not up to date": i try to click check for updates the only updates is microsoft anti virus, my version is 1909 and the latest is 20h2 i cant able to update to latest my pc starting to fps drop because all my device is not up to date any one knows how to fix this i cant record using xbox game...
  9. You're Not Up To Date

You're Not Up To Date: When I checked for Updates even though they are supposed to come in automatically I got the message "Your Device Is Missing Important Security and Quality Fixes" but there NO updates available.Have noted that some recent files have not been downloaded and some have.Tried...
  10. Windows 10 Update - "You're not up to date"

Windows 10 Update - "You're not up to date": Greetings, I have recently run in to an issue I am noticing that does not allow me to update Windows 10. Under "Windows Update", I click "Check for updates", but get the message "You're not up to date", with the text "Your device is missing important security and quality...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youre not up to date windows 10

2. windows youre not up to date

3. windows update youre not up to date

4. windows 10 youre notup to date,
  5. windows updates youre not up to date,
  6. youre not up to date - but there are no updates,
  7. youre not up to date,
  8. youre not up to date windows 10 but no updates,
  9. your not up to date windows issue,
  10. you are not up to date,
  11. after clicking check for updates get youre not up to date