Windows 10: Windows not wanting to install

Discus and support Windows not wanting to install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I've had this problem for the last week or so, and I've tried everything I could think of. Windows hasn't updated for quite some time, this is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmilHansen4, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Windows not wanting to install

So I've had this problem for the last week or so, and I've tried everything I could think of.
    Windows hasn't updated for quite some time, this is the error message it's giving me: "Funktionsopdatering til Windows 10, version 1903 - Fejl 0x800f0805" In danish of course
    I've googled far and wide, tried all the things, even went as far as to try and reinstall windows completely with the built in function, but that didn't work either.
    Any help would be much appreciated

:)

EmilHansen4, Jan 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Windows not wanting to install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows not wanting to install

1. Windows not wanting to install - Similar Threads - wanting install

2. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  3. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  4. I have ZedAir Laptop Now i want to install window. Which window for Zedair laptop to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have ZedAir Laptop Now i want to install window. Which window for Zedair laptop to be...: I want to install new window . Tell me about zedair window from which website i have to installed ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-zedair-laptop-now-i-want-to-install-window/cfda3b7a-9d45-4667-a8bf-b332410427ba
  5. I have ZedAir Laptop Now i want to install window. Which window for Zedair laptop to be...

I have ZedAir Laptop Now i want to install window. Which window for Zedair laptop to be...: I want to install new window . Tell me about zedair window from which website i have to installed ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-zedair-laptop-now-i-want-to-install-window/cfda3b7a-9d45-4667-a8bf-b332410427ba
  6. I have ZedAir Laptop Now i want to install window. Which window for Zedair laptop to be...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. any time I install a new driver my screen suddenly goes dark i can not see anything ,i want...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any time I install a new driver my screen suddenly goes dark i can not see anything ,i want...: any time I install a new driver my screen suddenly goes dark i can not see anything ,i want to know what causing that problem and how i can fix it....
  8. any time I install a new driver my screen suddenly goes dark i can not see anything ,i want...

any time I install a new driver my screen suddenly goes dark i can not see anything ,i want...: any time I install a new driver my screen suddenly goes dark i can not see anything ,i want to know what causing that problem and how i can fix it....
  9. I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install...: I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install ultraviewer, is it a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-message-that-my-computer-was-locked-up-and/3e0e03af-b00c-4a51-abcc-076948ed4fb4
  10. I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install...

I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install...: I got message that my computer was locked up and the support number wanted me to install ultraviewer, is it a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-message-that-my-computer-was-locked-up-and/3e0e03af-b00c-4a51-abcc-076948ed4fb4