Windows 10: Windows not workin

Discus and support Windows not workin in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Nothing on my computer is working I dont know what happened i can see my files but i cant open them because it says i dont have an app to open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Erika_A10, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Erika_A10 Win User

Windows not workin

Nothing on my computer is working I dont know what happened i can see my files but i cant open them because it says i dont have an app to open the file. The start menu nor cortana work im so frustrated i dont know what to do im not very computer savy and im freaking out i tried to restore my computer to factory settings and it would not allow it i dont know what to do. Someone pleas help!!!

:)

Erika_A10, Sep 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 1, 2020
  4. //mAr Win User

Windows not workin

Windows Media Player 11 beta released

easy workin' without wga-check... 3 Steps...
    *deleted* sry... search google ...

//mAr, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows not workin

1. Windows not workin - Similar Threads - workin

2. windows update deleted all of my restore points, made vscode stop workin, and glitched the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update deleted all of my restore points, made vscode stop workin, and glitched the...: First of all, i hate windows update to the bones. second of all, the title. installed the update because i had no choice this is the update ->...
  3. windows update deleted all of my restore points, made vscode stop workin, and glitched the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update deleted all of my restore points, made vscode stop workin, and glitched the...: First of all, i hate windows update to the bones. second of all, the title. installed the update because i had no choice this is the update ->...
  4. windows update deleted all of my restore points, made vscode stop workin, and glitched the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My wife on my pc isn’t workin and it’s not my Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife on my pc isn’t workin and it’s not my Internet: My pc say the Wi-Fi is connected and working but, when I try to open anything it doesn’t open, and if it does it doesn’t load and yes it not my Wi-Fi I’m on my phone right now writing using only Wi-Fi this has been happening for weeks...
  6. My wife on my pc isn’t workin and it’s not my Internet

My wife on my pc isn’t workin and it’s not my Internet: My pc say the Wi-Fi is connected and working but, when I try to open anything it doesn’t open, and if it does it doesn’t load and yes it not my Wi-Fi I’m on my phone right now writing using only Wi-Fi this has been happening for weeks...
  7. My wife on my pc isn’t workin and it’s not my Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My Xbox game bar isnt workin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox game bar isnt workin?: I built a pc and installed windows 11. When i went to launch game bar it wouldn't launch. Yes its turned on in the settings. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't fix it. The Xbox app is not even detecting i have Game bar installed. I've changed registry...
  9. My Xbox game bar isnt workin?

My Xbox game bar isnt workin?: I built a pc and installed windows 11. When i went to launch game bar it wouldn't launch. Yes its turned on in the settings. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't fix it. The Xbox app is not even detecting i have Game bar installed. I've changed registry...
  10. Ctrl keys not workins

Ctrl keys not workins: Both of my control keys on y laptop have suddenly stopped working. They work for a bit then they stop and they work for a bit then they stop. This only happens on windows because i have a dual boot of windows and linux and the keyboard works well on linux. I've reset,...