Windows 10: windows not working pc loads but not windows. i can’t get into windows it keeps booting up...

Discus and support windows not working pc loads but not windows. i can’t get into windows it keeps booting up... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cheesynochos666 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cheesynochos666, Feb 2, 2021.

1. windows not working pc loads but not windows. i can’t get into windows it keeps booting up...

/u/cheesynochos666, Feb 2, 2021
  2. erixx Win User

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Carsomyr Win User

windows not working pc loads but not windows. i can’t get into windows it keeps booting up...

Can't get windows 10 to boot

Can't get windows 10 to boot. I put the PC to sleep today before leaving for work and it didn't like it at all. No matter what I do. Can't get into windows. I can get into windows safe mode though.

Tried the following to no avail

- load bios defaults
    - auto repair windows can't repair
    - cold boot

Carsomyr, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

windows not working pc loads but not windows. i can’t get into windows it keeps booting up...

1. windows not working pc loads but not windows. i can’t get into windows it keeps booting up... - Similar Threads - working loads can’t

2. Can’t load up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t load up: hello I’m having trouble with my pc I had a update so I selected update and restart and now it can’t load up windows I’ve tried restarting to another point, selected my user but I forgot my password need help...
  3. Can’t load up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t load up: hello I’m having trouble with my pc I had a update so I selected update and restart and now it can’t load up windows I’ve tried restarting to another point, selected my user but I forgot my password need help...
  4. Can’t load up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can’t get into windows!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into windows!: I recently installed tried to dual boot Windows 10 and Windows 7 to run some old programs. When I ran the windows 7 install program it said I needed a driver so I got one and then it restarted but when it restarted it show Windows is loading files and then briefly showed the...
  6. I can’t get into windows!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into windows!: I recently installed tried to dual boot Windows 10 and Windows 7 to run some old programs. When I ran the windows 7 install program it said I needed a driver so I got one and then it restarted but when it restarted it show Windows is loading files and then briefly showed the...
  7. I can’t get into windows!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can’t boot up windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t boot up windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/misterchow21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7tspp/cant_boot_up_windows/
  9. Can’t load windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t load windows: I have tried touble shooting. Start up repair. And system restore. No joy. I cant seem to put into recovery mode either. Never had this problem before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-windows/4171e403-0b24-413d-98f5-d4eb18521272
  10. Can’t boot up after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t boot up after Windows Update: i have read other posts but my problem is i cant get to a screen to access any files. How do i get there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot-up-after-windows-update/bc573b93-b4d4-4b2b-a184-39c7a00b71e5