Windows 10: Windows not working please help

Discus and support Windows not working please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]So im a little paranoid as ive never had this kind of issue in the past so im just gonna write timeline of events, any help would be really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gogeta Jr, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Gogeta Jr Win User

Windows not working please help

Windows not working please help [​IMG]So im a little paranoid as ive never had this kind of issue in the past so im just gonna write timeline of events, any help would be really appreciated as i need to get my pc working as soon as possible for uni

So my computer had usually always been fine, I’ve not had any problems until today

I usually sleep with my computer on, with some sort of podcast or something playing in the background, which is what I did

I guess because it’s been raining wildly lately? A power outage happened, which shouldn’t be a problem as my pc has handled those in past, I didn’t think too much of it and went to bed

Now I woke up to try and open it and it did, after opening up a small bubble popped up saying “laclient.exe not working” or couldn’t boot I don’t remember

I closed it and searched about it very briefly, it didn’t seem super harmful so I ignored that and went to YouTube
    Suddenly everything on the screen except the audio of YouTube froze 5 minutes later, not even task manager would pop up

I closed it by force shutting down with the power button and tried reopening

It got stuck on startup screen and went asking me to insert boot device? I closed it and opened again and then it stuck on windows starting screen before being back to windows repair area

Any help on how to navigate this would be greatly appreciated as i have no clue what to doWindows not working please help [​IMG]

:)

Gogeta Jr, Jul 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    Windows 7 - Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) help?

@ BluDKlot ur answer is already listed in this post....Read it over it's actually a simple fix..
    and yes please get ur own thread

@ Bulgarianboy92 did you remove ur OC as Sneekypeet suggested and did that work?

jmcslob, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows not working please help - Similar Threads - working please help

2. Printer is not working please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is not working please help: Printer is not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-working-please-help/54f8ab5b-9629-48fc-a5cb-83dcca1e05d2
  3. Printer is not working please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is not working please help: Printer is not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-working-please-help/54f8ab5b-9629-48fc-a5cb-83dcca1e05d2
  4. Laptop not working - please help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not working - please help!!: My laptop the huwei matebook d15 will not turn on properly. I am stuck on a blue page which says choose an option. The options are use a device, troubleshoot, turn off pc. I have tried trouble shooting, startup repair isn't working, I have tried uninstalling the recent update...
  5. Laptop not working - please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not working - please help!!: My laptop the huwei matebook d15 will not turn on properly. I am stuck on a blue page which says choose an option. The options are use a device, troubleshoot, turn off pc. I have tried trouble shooting, startup repair isn't working, I have tried uninstalling the recent update...
  6. Laptop not working - please help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help: Windows 10 Home. Purchased in 2016. My furry butt companion " Memphis" He's my Dawg... Accidently knocked my Quart of Beer into computer. Computer repair dude said he removed KEY from Account and installed into my NEW but yet still old Computer. Said since I was so poor it...
  8. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  9. Please help. Windows not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. Windows not working: Hello. I have windows 10 on a brand new pc I built few days ago. Everything was fine I have downloaded a few games from the official launchers. I was playing assetto corsa and then it crashed and I couldn’t get out of the application so I had to shutdown. When it booted I now...
  10. .net is not work please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .net is not work please help: i am using windows 10pro but .net is not work please help me error code 0x800F0950 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/net-is-not-work-please-help/0fe99705-3bf1-4a90-8edd-ab01edc74f3e