Windows 10: windows not working properly and some data is deleted from PC automatically

Discus and support windows not working properly and some data is deleted from PC automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i open my pc it seems to some softwares are deleted from my PC and my windows 10 apps such as store,music,video,etc apps are not working since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Meetanshi Gorana, Feb 6, 2019.

1. windows not working properly and some data is deleted from PC automatically

when i open my pc it seems to some softwares are deleted from my PC and my windows 10 apps such as store,music,video,etc apps are not working since then and the start menu is also not working. The troubleshoot programs are also unable to recognize the problem . kindly help me

:)

Meetanshi Gorana, Feb 6, 2019

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 6, 2019
  4. windows not working properly and some data is deleted from PC automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

windows not working properly and some data is deleted from PC automatically

1. windows not working properly and some data is deleted from PC automatically - Similar Threads - working properly data

2. pc not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc not working properly: My pc is not working properly, after a while my mouse, keyboard, browser, message apps all start shwoung problems such as the mouse not being able to use scroll, switching all the keys that has 2 parts 1=1 shift+1=! but it just changes everything and it only seems to fix it...
  3. pc not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc not working properly: My pc is not working properly, after a while my mouse, keyboard, browser, message apps all start shwoung problems such as the mouse not being able to use scroll, switching all the keys that has 2 parts 1=1 shift+1=! but it just changes everything and it only seems to fix it...
  4. PC is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is not working properly: Hi,I'm using my PC for a long time now, it's so smooth and I was able to play my game with no problem. However, once I upgraded my windows to 10, it booth really slow, and apps is working so slow. I upgraded my ram and clean some memory but it's still really slow. Is there...
  5. PC is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is not working properly: Hi,I'm using my PC for a long time now, it's so smooth and I was able to play my game with no problem. However, once I upgraded my windows to 10, it booth really slow, and apps is working so slow. I upgraded my ram and clean some memory but it's still really slow. Is there...
  6. PC is not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Automatic Repair Restores Data From Wrong PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Automatic Repair Restores Data From Wrong PC: After a few failed boots my NUC PC went into automatic repair mode. When I returned home I found that my 120gb ssd was loaded with data from another pc in my home. This PC is backed up via OneDrive and both are under the same microsoft account. I don't understand why it would...
  8. Delete all data from PC except Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete all data from PC except Windows?: Howdy, after I want to put together a new PC soon, I sell my old pc. But I want to delete ALL data from the PC (SSD & HDD), except Windows 10! So that the PC appears like new! Thanks in advance Alle Daten von PC löschen außer Windows?
  9. Xbox one remote not working properly with some games (PC)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox one remote not working properly with some games (PC): I bought a xbox one wireless controller (bluetooth one), but some games are unplayable and im on my wits end. Playing Battleblock Theatre has usually been okay, but for instance GTA IV or Terraria it might work for a few minutes, and then sproadically some buttons start to...
  10. How to properly delete AzureAD profile data from Windows 10 machine

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to properly delete AzureAD profile data from Windows 10 machine: I want to delete the local data of a retired AzureAD account on a system. Lets name the user in question "Bob". - Bob was removed already from AzureAD, however the local data was not deleted automatically (not unexpected) - MMC "users" snap-in does not show Bob - "Other...