Windows 10: Windows not working properly

Discus and support Windows not working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Uh, a day ago, i tried moving files from C: disk because its getting full and somehow the files corruptedi think And tommorow my computer start is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NhậtNguyễn Thái Thanh, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Windows not working properly

Uh, a day ago, i tried moving files from C: disk because its getting full and somehow the files corruptedi think And tommorow my computer start is not left-clicked able, the settings is not workingthe sound is not opening oni tried a lot of different ways to fix but no luckand also it saidthat there no problem with the sound, the tabs are playing audioi cant get in gamesIt would just kick me out in just a few mins.Help someone help me ASAPPS:Thanks alot.

:)

NhậtNguyễn Thái Thanh, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Windows not working properly

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows not working properly

1. Windows not working properly - Similar Threads - working properly

2. Snipping tool does not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool does not work properly: Win11When it is set on full page, it NEVER captures the full page.How do I fix it OR revert to Win 10?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-does-not-work-properly/a6b8ec3b-5704-464d-9981-53f3bd3f923a
  3. Snipping tool does not work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool does not work properly: Win11When it is set on full page, it NEVER captures the full page.How do I fix it OR revert to Win 10?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-does-not-work-properly/a6b8ec3b-5704-464d-9981-53f3bd3f923a
  4. Stereo not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo not working properly: When I pan audio completely to the left or right, I can still hear it slightly through the other channel. I listened to the same audio through a different device, and this doesn't happen....
  5. Stereo not working properly

Stereo not working properly: When I pan audio completely to the left or right, I can still hear it slightly through the other channel. I listened to the same audio through a different device, and this doesn't happen....
  6. My mouse scroll wheel is not working properly

My mouse scroll wheel is not working properly: From a few days now I am seeing that my mouse is working fine when I am scrolling it upwards but it doesn't work properly when I scroll down. When I scroll down it sometimes for1 second works fine and all of a sudden stops scrolling, but my wheel scrolls fully. I have tried...
  7. My mouse scroll wheel is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse scroll wheel is not working properly: From a few days now I am seeing that my mouse is working fine when I am scrolling it upwards but it doesn't work properly when I scroll down. When I scroll down it sometimes for1 second works fine and all of a sudden stops scrolling, but my wheel scrolls fully. I have tried...
  8. My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...: I have already written details above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-not-working-properly-from-many/7ce80df7-eef8-4b26-be56-c7fd353b98f9
  9. My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...

My laptop has been not working properly from many days. it is continuously hanging and...: I have already written details above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-not-working-properly-from-many/7ce80df7-eef8-4b26-be56-c7fd353b98f9
  10. my laptop was not working properly so reset it now it is asking for bibb county school...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my laptop was not working properly so reset it now it is asking for bibb county school...: my laptop was not working properly so reset it now it is asking for bibb county school district email i dont have such email and i cant do anything ether...