Windows 10: Windows not working

Discus and support Windows not working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I did a full reset on my laptop and made it delete all drive and remove all files. When it was time to reinstall windows it stopped mid 30% and said... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AliShehabi2, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Windows not working

I did a full reset on my laptop and made it delete all drive and remove all files.

When it was time to reinstall windows it stopped mid 30% and said there was an error.After that is restarted and asked me to login with user and password.I tried to go on safe mode but when I went on it I could not do anything and then showed me an error.

I am trying to install windows from USB but I cant get it to work and I can uninstall windows.

I have the surface laptop so I can remove the ssd and put a new one.

Any idea how I can uninstall windows or how to stop this error.

Thanks

:)

AliShehabi2, Nov 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Windows not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows not working

1. Windows not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...: Nothing I do on my new HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home will allow me to cast movies to my TV. The TV is on the same network. When I want to watch a movie, and I try to cast it, it shows up on the TV name, time line, etc for about 8 seconds while buffering and then nothing...
  3. Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...: Nothing I do on my new HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home will allow me to cast movies to my TV. The TV is on the same network. When I want to watch a movie, and I try to cast it, it shows up on the TV name, time line, etc for about 8 seconds while buffering and then nothing...
  4. Microphone isnt working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone isnt working on Windows 10: Hello, im having problems with a External Microphone 3.5mm jackWhen i connect the microphone to my PC, it appears normally on the device manager and the "Recording" tab in audio settings, However when i say something it just doesnt work, its silent, i've also tried it with my...
  5. Microphone isnt working on Windows 10

Microphone isnt working on Windows 10: Hello, im having problems with a External Microphone 3.5mm jackWhen i connect the microphone to my PC, it appears normally on the device manager and the "Recording" tab in audio settings, However when i say something it just doesnt work, its silent, i've also tried it with my...
  6. Microphone isnt working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  8. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  9. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  10. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...