Windows 10: Windows not working

Discus and support Windows not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My windows device is having a lot of issues. It's infinitely booting, having device i/o errors and failing most operations. I am unable to boot into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by stef7, Feb 2, 2020.

1. stef7 Win User

Windows not working

My windows device is having a lot of issues. It's infinitely booting, having device i/o errors and failing most operations. I am unable to boot into Windows. I have a Dell optiplex 790.

:)

stef7, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Windows not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows not working

1. Windows not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Chrome extension no longer works within Sandboxie

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome extension no longer works within Sandboxie: Just recently, one of my Chrome extensions fails silently within SB. It works OK outside SB. The extension is "Stylus", which has versions for Firefox, and almost every other browser. The extension adds a line of CSS to colour all visited links red (as in IE version...
  3. Turning off cursor blinking doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off cursor blinking doesn't work?: In windows 7 you can set your cursor to not blink and it works. In windows 10 this feature is apparently broken. Is there another way to stop my cursor from unneccesarily blinking? submitted by /u/Valmeri [link] [comments]...
  4. HDMI output from PC no longer works?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI output from PC no longer works?: I run a dual display setup: primary monitor is connected via DP and second via HDMI. Everything has been working fine for an entire year until last week. My second monitor suddenly could no longer be detected. The screen says "No signal" and my display settings on Windows...
  5. Chrome not working in Windows 10 / Can´t install Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome not working in Windows 10 / Can´t install Chrome in Windows 10: Hello, After a couple of years working perfectly on my Surface, it stopped two days ago. When clicking in Chrome to open, icon flashed but never happened. No window opened, no Chrome runnng could be seen in -task manager. I unistalled it and every time I want to install it...
  6. Ping command doesn't work after new update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping command doesn't work after new update: Hello this is my system info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 After the new update my ping command doesn't do anything as shown below. I also can't find svchost.exe in the process tab which I think could be the reason behind this,...
  7. After update, audio is muffled/distorted/not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After update, audio is muffled/distorted/not working properly: Title. My PC decided to install today’s big update, and afterward my audio has been sounding muffled and distorted. I have a Sound Blaster Audigy Fx sound card and Astro A10s. I updated the drivers and restarted a couple times. Initially, all audio had reduced volume and...
  8. Photos and Calculator are not working on Windows 10 Pro1903

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos and Calculator are not working on Windows 10 Pro1903: Hi I am facing issue with photos and calculator on Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.476 Both photos and calculator are closed immediately after open it Can someone help me how to fix this issue? Thank you...
  9. DVD PLAYER DOES NOT WORK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD PLAYER DOES NOT WORK: After installing WIN 10 on my DELL desktop PC the DVD player in the tower does not work. It does not play music when I insert a disk. The DVD door open and close at different times with a DVD in or without a DVD in it. How can I fix this problem, without having to pay a...
  10. mystery update causing mic and webcam to not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mystery update causing mic and webcam to not work: Something keeps happening that is disabling my microphone and my webcam in certain applications. discord app will no longer pickup microphone, and some websites cant see my webcam anymore. I rolled back my windows to a previous save, and it went back to normal. I then...