Windows 10: Windows not working

Discus and support Windows not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my pc is constantly gettung bsod after every 5min sometimes right after i turn my pc on. Tried to reset but it doesnt let me. Updates are up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KingNets, Feb 22, 2020.

1. KingNets Win User

Windows not working

So my pc is constantly gettung bsod after every 5min sometimes right after i turn my pc on. Tried to reset but it doesnt let me. Updates are up to date. Any solutions?

:)

KingNets, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Windows not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows not working

1. Windows not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Microsoft Account is difficult to work with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account is difficult to work with: I have two email addresses, and not long ago, I was having trouble logging in to my MS Account. All previous MS emails were going to one address, so I changed my profile to reflect this, and got a confirmationSomething is now messed up, as when I tried to log in, first the...
  3. Microsoft Account is difficult to work with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account is difficult to work with: I have two email addresses, and not long ago, I was having trouble logging in to my MS Account. All previous MS emails were going to one address, so I changed my profile to reflect this, and got a confirmationSomething is now messed up, as when I tried to log in, first the...
  4. Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11: Hi,I am using a brand new lenovo thinkpad running windows 11, I have done all troubleshooting i can find including resetting it through apps and even uninstalling and reinstalling through the windows powershell but i am still getting the same error saying "Sorry about that...
  5. Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11

Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11: Hi,I am using a brand new lenovo thinkpad running windows 11, I have done all troubleshooting i can find including resetting it through apps and even uninstalling and reinstalling through the windows powershell but i am still getting the same error saying "Sorry about that...
  6. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  7. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  8. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.: I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-copilot-from-the-task-bar-in/c643fdc7-8e3d-457f-a5ed-df5b30915951
  10. I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.

I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.: I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-copilot-from-the-task-bar-in/c643fdc7-8e3d-457f-a5ed-df5b30915951