Windows 10: Windows not working

Discus and support Windows not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, the windows is not working on my laptop. When i start it up it says "windows cannot find c: /user/(name of user). submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nightshade7333, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows not working

Hello, the windows is not working on my laptop. When i start it up it says "windows cannot find c: /user/(name of user).

submitted by /u/Nightshade7333
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nightshade7333, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Windows not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows not working

1. Windows not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Critical Error, Start menu isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical Error, Start menu isn't working.: I have had this problem for around two days now and I have been searching the internet for ways to fix this issue, let me break down my situation. I built this computer on Christmas in 2020, I couldn't afford to buy the license for the official Windows 10 edition so I used...
  3. Can’t start my windows anything works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t start my windows anything works: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TemporaryHistorian29 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxyjrt/cant_start_my_windows_anything_works/
  4. Mic not working/detected

Mic not working/detected: My friend recently built a pc, everything went fine till he plugged in his headset, it wasnt detected, no audio no mic. He then called MSI (motherboard maker) and they said to connect it from the rear, the audio worked but no mic. We tried everything but nothing worked, he...
  5. How is Windows search supposed to work? It doesn't show expected results.

How is Windows search supposed to work? It doesn't show expected results.: I pressed the Windows key and typed the name of a search term, "vstplugins" It automatically showed me internet search results... (cough) I clicked on the folders button hidden under "more". An interesting place to put it It says there are no search results for "vstplugins"...
  6. HELP - Microsoft Defender not working ever since i deleted McAfee AntiVirus after it expired.

HELP - Microsoft Defender not working ever since i deleted McAfee AntiVirus after it expired.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Master-Ambassador-64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxvhcm/help_microsoft_defender_not_working_ever_since_i/
  7. Hard drive stops short time after booting into windows but works fine on Ubuntu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive stops short time after booting into windows but works fine on Ubuntu: Specs: Dell 15r 7520 SE Laptop Intel i5 3210M @2.5 GHz 8GB SODIMM DDR3 @ 1600MHz Intel HD 4000 Graphics / AMD Radeon 7730M discrete GPU A short time after Windows is loaded in, the drive light comes off, the display freezes, and the computer requires a restart to work...
  8. Restore Windows 10 from image does not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Windows 10 from image does not work: So - Latest Microsoft Security patch broke my network connectivity and broke my video editor. I uninstalled the patch, everything worked fine for exactly 1 day, when Microsoft sent another patch. This one doesn't uninstall. I tried everything including uininstalling the...
  9. Restore Windows 10 from imae does not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Windows 10 from imae does not work: So - Latest Microsoft Security patch broke my network connectivity and broke my video editor. I uninstalled the patch, everything worked fine for exactly 1 day, when Microsoft sent another patch. This one doesn't uninstall. I tried everything including uininstalling the...
  10. My usb headphones randomly stopped working but i cant find a solution

My usb headphones randomly stopped working but i cant find a solution: Sometimes my usb headphones (JBL Quantum 400 ) and sometimes it can stop videos from working on YouTube or Netflix and sometimes i have to restart my pc to get it back to normal and it can also make my game lag as well and i cant find a fix and its very frustrating submitted...