Windows 10: Windows not working

Discus and support Windows not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, the windows is not working on my laptop. When i start it up it says "windows cannot find c: /user/(name of user). submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nightshade7333, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows not working

Hello, the windows is not working on my laptop. When i start it up it says "windows cannot find c: /user/(name of user).

submitted by /u/Nightshade7333
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nightshade7333, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Windows not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows not working

1. Windows not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Microsoft Apps including the Microsoft Store not working after doing a Reset on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps including the Microsoft Store not working after doing a Reset on my laptop.: Hi there, Several days ago, I was having some technical issues with my laptop and decided to do a Reset. It was able to fix my original problem, but I now have a new problem: the Microsoft apps i.e. To-Do List, Weather, Calculator, Sticky Notes, etc. and the Microsoft Store...
  3. Audio Suddenly Won't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Suddenly Won't Work: I logged onto my computer today and it says no speakers or headphones are plugged in which is simply not true. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-suddenly-wont-work/5e429015-e105-4d44-9398-aa9b673e1e32
  4. Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working: It worked fine for a while then out of nowhere stopped. I either get no feedback or 100% static feedback. the headset and mic work fine on other devices like my laptop but not on my desktop. Everything seems to be plugged in as well as possible and everything is updated so I...
  5. Windows Store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not working: Hello, recently my Microsoft store has been acting out and not allowing me to re-download games. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Sea of Thieves a while ago and ended up uninstalling Sea of Thieves. I also ended up uninstalling Minecraft because it wouldnt let me...
  6. Keyboard alt+ctrl randomly locking, keyboard no longer working in lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard alt+ctrl randomly locking, keyboard no longer working in lock screen: Hey guys, randomly today in the middle of a game, my space bar kept activating randomly, and ever since then, my ctrl and alt sometimes lock and stay that way until i ctrl+alt+delete, its super annoying since it feels like my keyboard wasnt working Additionally, my keyboard...
  7. Password no longer working after entering safe mode and network

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password no longer working after entering safe mode and network: So I was following a tutorial to see how I can eject my tablet safely. I reached a part where it told me to go to msconfig, go to the boot tab and check off safe mode and network under it. When I wanted to apply these changes it told me that I would need the bitlocker...
  8. Hello, im trying to change where everything is stored into my SD card and its worked for...

Hello, im trying to change where everything is stored into my SD card and its worked for...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bulky_Leadership_992 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzz8jk/hello_im_trying_to_change_where_everything_is/
  9. hp pavilion intel(r) wireless-ac 9560 not working

hp pavilion intel(r) wireless-ac 9560 not working: I woke up this morning and went to check my emails, and my internet wasn't working, with the error being with the "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz" displaying a code 10. I am currently plugged into my internet, and hope to get this fixed. I have a HP Pavilion Laptop...
  10. Windows transparency effects stop working after some display driver update. Help!

Windows transparency effects stop working after some display driver update. Help!: Title says it all. submitted by /u/ZalsusBoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzz2ua/windows_transparency_effects_stop_working_after/