Windows 10: Windows not working

Discus and support Windows not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows nat working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-working/2b1131e2-fee9-4e41-aec2-9a712137d3ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pradeep Srivastava, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Windows not working

Windows nat working

:)

Pradeep Srivastava, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Windows not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows not working

1. Windows not working - Similar Threads - working

2. My touch pad stopped working in windows can anyone help me ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touch pad stopped working in windows can anyone help me ?: For some reason I can only use my touch pad in BIOS , until today everyting was fine = https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-stopped-working-in-windows-can-anyone/807fd4f4-bfc6-4bcd-beb8-12ccac4c84bc
  3. My touch pad stopped working in windows can anyone help me ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touch pad stopped working in windows can anyone help me ?: For some reason I can only use my touch pad in BIOS , until today everyting was fine = https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-stopped-working-in-windows-can-anyone/807fd4f4-bfc6-4bcd-beb8-12ccac4c84bc
  4. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.: Here is a picture of the promptI just can not find a way to figure this out.I have to disks: 1 HDD and 1 SSD where my OS is installed.Someone said that I might have to remove my HDD to get this to work, but some other guy said I don't need to remove it because I have only 2...
  5. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.: Here is a picture of the promptI just can not find a way to figure this out.I have to disks: 1 HDD and 1 SSD where my OS is installed.Someone said that I might have to remove my HDD to get this to work, but some other guy said I don't need to remove it because I have only 2...
  6. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  8. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  9. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....