Windows 10: Windows not working

Discus and support Windows not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows nat working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-working/2b1131e2-fee9-4e41-aec2-9a712137d3ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pradeep Srivastava, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Windows not working

Windows nat working

:)

Pradeep Srivastava, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Windows not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows not working

1. Windows not working - Similar Threads - working

2. LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX}

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX}: I found a fix for this problem:[NFSPS] implement LAN fix for win11 by xan1242 · Pull Request #1336 · ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack · GitHub...
  3. LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX}

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN didnt work NFS ProStreet on Windows 11, but it works on Windows 10 {FIX}: I found a fix for this problem:[NFSPS] implement LAN fix for win11 by xan1242 · Pull Request #1336 · ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack · GitHub...
  4. sd card reader not working since win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sd card reader not working since win 11 upgrade: Hi folks. I have a lenovo s340 with 16gb ram.Since I upgraded to win 11 recently, the unbuilt sd card reader is not working.I have applied windows updates, I have also used the Intel and lenovo tools to apply any available updates but to no avail.There are a bunch of items in...
  5. sd card reader not working since win 11 upgrade

sd card reader not working since win 11 upgrade: Hi folks. I have a lenovo s340 with 16gb ram.Since I upgraded to win 11 recently, the unbuilt sd card reader is not working.I have applied windows updates, I have also used the Intel and lenovo tools to apply any available updates but to no avail.There are a bunch of items in...
  6. my mouse and my number pad are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse and my number pad are not working: my mouse on my laptop and my number pad are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-and-my-number-pad-are-not-working/a059682f-26a6-4c7a-b552-07a921ac7af9
  7. my mouse and my number pad are not working

my mouse and my number pad are not working: my mouse on my laptop and my number pad are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-and-my-number-pad-are-not-working/a059682f-26a6-4c7a-b552-07a921ac7af9
  8. External Hard Drive suddenly not working and all files seemingly disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Hard Drive suddenly not working and all files seemingly disappeared.: When in a rush I simply unplugged my external drive which contains all of my games without ejecting, as the normal prompt that comes up after clicking on "Safely remove hardware and eject media" was not appearing. Since then when I plug my drive in and attempt to open Steam,...
  9. External Hard Drive suddenly not working and all files seemingly disappeared.

External Hard Drive suddenly not working and all files seemingly disappeared.: When in a rush I simply unplugged my external drive which contains all of my games without ejecting, as the normal prompt that comes up after clicking on "Safely remove hardware and eject media" was not appearing. Since then when I plug my drive in and attempt to open Steam,...
  10. Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem

Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem: there is a problem coming up in my windows 11 computer I Wi-Fi was totally mission when i checked my device manger i saw that there was a yellow triangle on my adapter and said it was not working properly or i says windows stopped this device both some time, i tired...