Windows 10: Windows notebook that beats MBP 15 Audio Quality?

Discus and support Windows notebook that beats MBP 15 Audio Quality? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so i was talking to a friend a week ago about tech stuff and he showed me his new 2015 issue Macbook Pro 15. Notwithstanding some awful issues they do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cognus, Dec 27, 2015.

1. cognus Win User

Windows notebook that beats MBP 15 Audio Quality?

so i was talking to a friend a week ago about tech stuff and he showed me his new 2015 issue Macbook Pro 15. Notwithstanding some awful issues they do have, he was amazed at the sound so I took a test drive.
    I agree: the speaker/audio fidelity and quality is superb - the best I have heard on any notebook in the last 6 years or so. I have no idea what magic they did to get the volume, range, separation, etc so well-executed in something that is as thin or thinner than, say, my zenbook ux305 [awful, embarassing audio].

But, apple has experience: anyone listened to the el cheapo first generation iPad Mini ? the audio volume and quality beats every notebook in the class, and is on par with the newish Air 2 [which is better but not by much]

those who had the earlier ['14] models are stunned also. they made huge improvement and really didn't say much about it in the specs etc released.

What Intel/Microsoft notebook of comparable size can match it?

:)

cognus, Dec 27, 2015

2. Sound Audio in windows

How do I find out what manufacturer makes my sound card? Same with graphics card?

Since I updated to Windows 10, my notebook (HP Envy 15) will not play sound through the Beats (TM) speakers that are located above the keyboard. The sound only comes out through a tiny speaker on the bottom of the notebook. I ran the Troubleshooter for
    Audio playback and it did not report any problems. (Apparantly, the single tiny speaker underneath the notebook works fine. LOL). I want my Beats speakers back!

Evelyn F.labs, Dec 27, 2015
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Beats Audio is gone after Windows 10 update

I assumed if you had Beats Audio you would have installation media. A Google search suggests the drivers are available from HP. I'd suggest you try HP support for the software.

HP support forum

HP Support forum

neilpzz, Dec 27, 2015
Thema:

Windows notebook that beats MBP 15 Audio Quality?

1. Windows notebook that beats MBP 15 Audio Quality? - Similar Threads - notebook beats MBP

2. audio quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio quality: anyone know how to fix Bluetooth audio quality on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-quality/ce83dc57-ffff-4c7b-965a-d1121258a227
  3. beats audio icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    beats audio icon missing: i have a HP Envy 700-329,. it has Beats Audio,..after upgrading to Windows 10 build# 20262.1, the icon from taskbar tray has dissapeared...any ideas how get it back?...
  4. Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth: Hello am Solomon please help me, i have an hp 15 notebook laptop but I don't know how to switch on the Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-15-notebook-bluetooth/d9066791-4b33-49e0-ad35-c34a362a1ebd
  5. Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Quality: The audio on our churches youtube feed has been horrible of late and I'm suspecting the problem is someone in the Lenova laptop we use to stream the video? How can I sample or hear the quality of the sound coming into the laptop vs the quality of the sound going out to...
  6. notebook 15 won't startup

notebook 15 won't startup: hi, My hp notebook 15 won't boot from USB or DVD, don't do a startup repair, can't factory reset or repair from the laptop, USB, or DVD. It also, reads no bootable device found, after starting up it goes to choose your keyboard layout then goes to choose an option, but...
  7. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beats Audio: I have tried everything to re-install Beats Audio on H/P envy 17 touchscreen laptop with no luck:( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/63aaf118-3fb8-43b5-9bb4-43e2efe58341
  8. Beats Audio Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beats Audio Missing: I had a windows 10 update this morning which knocked out Beats Audio. How do I get it back? Is the driver for the laptop the same as the desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio-missing/b5ba69a3-a330-43c6-b2fc-907b3b7d269f
  9. Beats Audio

Beats Audio: Since my upgrade to window 10 with my HP Envy dv7 My Beats audio does not exist any way to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/db4518f4-6af6-455d-af5c-c9244eb47930
  10. ? A Notebook to beat Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with KBD ??

in Windows 10 Support
    ? A Notebook to beat Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with KBD ??: here's an interesting topic - and I do have in mind to make this my main Windows 10 daily driver if and when I find such. I have a new iPad Air 2 top of the line, and a Galaxy S Tab 10.5 on the way. Both are fast tablets with long battery life, don't overheat, don't have...