Windows 10: Windows notes

Discus and support Windows notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, last night I used the notes app on my computer and now when I opened the file it was empty. The file was still there but there was no content in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LinneaAuror, Sep 9, 2018.

1. LinneaAuror Win User

Windows notes

Hi, last night I used the notes app on my computer and now when I opened the file it was empty. The file was still there but there was no content in it.

I made sure to save it correctly and I even pressed save multiple times to make sure it really was saved. This was an important note and I dont know what to do or what went wrong.

Please help, thank you.

:)

LinneaAuror, Sep 9, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Wilfred Mac Win User
    Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows notes

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows notes

1. Windows notes - Similar Threads - notes

2. Sticky Notes Doesn't Open My Backed Up plum.sqlite Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Doesn't Open My Backed Up plum.sqlite Notes: Hi! I backed up my plum.sqlite file and tried transferring it to another Windows 10. Inside the file, I can see that the info with all my text is within the code but when I open Sticky Notes, only 1 blank note appears, not any of my past notes. Is there a way to resolve...
  3. sticky notes. this app can't open.

sticky notes. this app can't open.: I'm having trouble opening the Sticky Notes App. I get a message 'Check the Windows Store for more info about Sticky Notes.' When I go there it has no further information. I have notes that I need to access and I cant open the app. Any help much appreciated. Thanks...
  4. I need to download Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game under my ID support number but it...

I need to download Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game under my ID support number but it...: I downloaded Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game from the Microsoft store. I just received a new PC because the old one was restarting and had the BSOD, ect...I can go to my Microsoft account and it states I own the game to install. Each install has an ID support number and...
  5. can i restore sticky notes after reseting the app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i restore sticky notes after reseting the app: Hello, I have a windows 10 (Asus laptop). some background: I've been having some problems with the windows store and the windows apps (camera, sticky notes, calendar...); none of them were opening and i think it was because i stopped the windows store from updating...
  6. Sticky Notes synching accross devices

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sticky Notes synching accross devices: Am having trouble synching Sticky Notes across devices. I work from several devices in the offices. Work at one computer for a couple hours. Work in another area for a couple hours on another machine. All W10, signed in to device with same AD/O365 credential, all in the...
  7. Windows 10 crashes upon opening Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes upon opening Sticky Notes: Hello, I currently have 2 workstations that immediately crash by "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" (Blue Screen) as soon as opening Sticky Notes. Here is what I have tried so far. 1. Apps & features \ Sticky Notes \ Advanced options \ Repair & Reset - still getting...
  8. Can you delete and re-install sticky notes without losing all the content?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you delete and re-install sticky notes without losing all the content?: I recevied no help from the Windows 10 support on Sticky Notes (who initially told me that it was an Office product and to contact office) - which it is not. I am having an issue where Sticky Notes just crashes after updates to 1803 (in early October (and the later October...
  9. Omni-access to your Sticky Notes!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Omni-access to your Sticky Notes!!: One can access their Sticky Notes anytime on the web via https://www.onenote.com/stickynotes Personally, I think this is pretty cool & some may find it quite useful or oft used. Meaning, even if not on the device where the notes are (originally) 'posted'. Cheers, Drew...
  10. Sticky Notes now available on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes now available on the web: Want to get to your sticky notes from anywhere? How about on the web at http://www.onenote.com/stickynotes !? Rolling out worldwide soon – give it a whirl and let us know what you think! More details: here Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 120828

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8015DC0B