Windows 10: Windows notes

Discus and support Windows notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, last night I used the notes app on my computer and now when I opened the file it was empty. The file was still there but there was no content in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LinneaAuror, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Windows notes

Hi, last night I used the notes app on my computer and now when I opened the file it was empty. The file was still there but there was no content in it.

I made sure to save it correctly and I even pressed save multiple times to make sure it really was saved. This was an important note and I dont know what to do or what went wrong.

Please help, thank you.

:)

LinneaAuror, Sep 9, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows notes

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows notes

1. Windows notes - Similar Threads - notes

2. How to recover lost sticky notes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover lost sticky notes.: My sticky note vanished. I have figured out where the files reside, however I have not discovered which file actually stores the info. What I do know is that .SQLite does not change with the addition of notes. I tried to restore the old notes from an image and managed to get...
  3. Sticky Notes Bullets

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky Notes Bullets: Is there a way to add bulleted lists in the sticky notes app? I'm operating on Windows 10 with Sticky Notes Version 3. I see from previous posts that ctrl+shift+L used to work but no more....
  4. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** notes Lost build 18312.001

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** notes Lost build 18312.001: My sticky note vanished. I have figured out where the files reside, however I have not discovered which file actually stores the info. What I do know is that .SQLite does not change with the addition of notes. I tried to restore the old notes from an image and managed to get...
  5. Sticky Notes "still loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes "still loading: For the last couple of updates sticky notes never gets past "loading Sticky notes". I have run windows repair and uninstalled/reinstalled Sticky notes. I use and need that App....
  6. my hp notes online video play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my hp notes online video play: y i cant watch videos online they either go str8 to download or they wont play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-notes-online-video-play/894d2375-063e-40ae-abdd-817a4acb8de5
  7. Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program: Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program. I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. The icon disappeared from the taskbar. I have some important information using this program and would very much like to retrieve it, so any help is appreciated!...
  8. Printing Large font in Note Pad

Printing Large font in Note Pad: I have been trying to copy and paste into Note pad but it will only print small font. Unable to copy and paste from email account as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-large-font-in-note-pad/daca9227-aab9-4090-903e-c25d921ae30e
  9. MY NOTES

MY NOTES: Is it possible to print "My Notes?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notes/55bd6e4c-47b0-4cf3-8cce-5ecc17a74feb
  10. Retrieving a deleted sticky note: snt-file doesn't contain recent entries

Retrieving a deleted sticky note: snt-file doesn't contain recent entries: I accidentally deleted a sticky note after which I searched the internet for ways to retrieve said sticky note. The solution that's mentioned the most is to 1) go to the following path "%AppData%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\", 2) open the .snt-file containing information from all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8015DC0B