Windows 10: Windows notes

Discus and support Windows notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, last night I used the notes app on my computer and now when I opened the file it was empty. The file was still there but there was no content in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LinneaAuror, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Windows notes

Hi, last night I used the notes app on my computer and now when I opened the file it was empty. The file was still there but there was no content in it.

I made sure to save it correctly and I even pressed save multiple times to make sure it really was saved. This was an important note and I dont know what to do or what went wrong.

Please help, thank you.

:)

LinneaAuror, Sep 9, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows notes

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows notes

1. Windows notes - Similar Threads - notes

2. Windows apps doesn't work (Store, Photos, Sticky Notes, Feedback hub,...)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps doesn't work (Store, Photos, Sticky Notes, Feedback hub,...): The following Apps launch the immediately closes: Calculator Tips Feedback Hub Photos Alarms & Clock Calculator Calendar Camera Get Office Groove Music Mail Microsoft Solitaire Movies & TV One Note Skype Preview Sticky Notes Voice Recorder I followed the addressed...
  3. Color note for Windows Fails to launch , is there a fix ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Color note for Windows Fails to launch , is there a fix ?: Color note for Windows Fails to launch , is there a fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-note-for-windows-fails-to-launch-is-there-a/cf73549d-9a64-4af5-91ee-f6d5b33e1b94
  4. New computer and there are no files in my one note

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New computer and there are no files in my one note: I bought a new Ipad Pro. When i opened my one note app there are no files there. Can i recover them and if so how? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-and-there-are-no-files-in-my-one-note/2b251621-f170-477e-bdd0-f819fb5f0451"
  5. sticky notes issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes issue: StickyNotes.snt file is not showing in the directory C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes after upgrading the windows 10 1809 OS into the "Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18343) (18343.19h1_release.190219-1422)", I lost my valuable data, please help...
  6. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: Today I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro 64bit from version 1803 to 1809. Microsoft Sticky Notes version 3.1.55.0 is broken. I tried resetting it in Settings/Apps&Features to no avail. Settings will not let me uninstall. I have lost all of my previous notes which were working...
  7. Print from One Note

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print from One Note: I am using Classroom Notebook and would like to print some of the pages for my students to use. How do I change the scaling of the page so that I can print to a regular 8 1/2 by 11 paper?...
  8. files and notes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files and notes: hi, i am trying to script and change files, but i changed everything to notes and i need to undo it, how do i do that? or do i need to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-and-notes/249370f4-412d-47e8-b9c9-96f39363302e"
  9. Sticky Notes 3.6 is available to Windows 10 Skip Ahead Build 18855+

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.6 is available to Windows 10 Skip Ahead Build 18855+: Heads up Windows Insiders – Sticky Notes v3.6 is rolling out to those of you in Skip Ahead and on Builds 18855+! [ATTACH] Release Notes: • Add images to your Sticky Notes. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words. • Improved speed and added icons to the context menu...
  10. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...: As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our personal Microsoft accounts is a big step in the right way, but there’s still plenty of room for improvement. I’d love an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8015DC0B