Windows 10: Windows Notification Malware Help

Discus and support Windows Notification Malware Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone. The other day I was trying to download some PNGs of the windows mouse/pointer to use on a work graphic project. I (perhaps stupidly)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GregTheEgg, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Windows Notification Malware Help

Hi everyone.

The other day I was trying to download some PNGs of the windows mouse/pointer to use on a work graphic project. I (perhaps stupidly) downloaded them from a random website called pngio.com. Screenshot image attached.

Since downloading them I keep getting these windows notification pop ups saying 'Meet hot girls online', 'Your girlfriend is waiting for you online' etc. It even shows the websites name in the pop up.

Is this some Malware/Virus? I have tried a system scan and found nothing. How do I get rid off this/stop it?

Thanks for the help.

:)

GregTheEgg, Aug 12, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 12, 2019
  3. windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Windows Notification Malware Help

Bruce Hagen, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Notification Malware Help

1. Windows Notification Malware Help - Similar Threads - Notification Malware Help

2. Malware Notifikasi Yang Selalu Muncul. Notification Malware That Always Appears

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware Notifikasi Yang Selalu Muncul. Notification Malware That Always Appears: Hai. Bagaimana caranya mengatasi malware yang muncul di notifikasi windows defender, tetapi ketika sudah ditemukan malwarenya justru not found? dan itu selalu muncul. Aku juga sudah menghapus folder temp tapi notifikasi itu tetap muncul. Ketika aku mencari file tersebut di...
  3. help with malware

help with malware: need to speak with an agent to help with a possible scam or breach in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-with-malware/106abc05-ca31-40db-bace-bbea692ed45f
  4. Malware Removal Help

Malware Removal Help: I need some help from someone whos more techy than me. My issue is that about two weeks ago when ever I clicked on the "Ad" top link for eBay, the top link when ever you just google "ebay", I get redirected to a scam virus page. I have scanned my computer and router for...
  5. !HELP! MALWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    !HELP! MALWARE: i was looking throu task manager as usual , and i noticed the procces 'BridleBuddlesService' i did some research and found that it is a realy annoying malware , i pretty mutch tried everything to uninstall / delete it but nothing seems to work becouse i dont have permission...
  6. Malware Removal Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Malware Removal Help: So I recently had some malware installed on my laptop and I had lots of problems but I was successfully able to remove all malware and viruses and was able to run Norton antivirus and malware bytes and was able to remove all my viruses and malware. Now my system is completely...
  7. Help ! "msftconnecttest.com" malware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help ! "msftconnecttest.com" malware: My laptop says that I have no internet access and shows a globe in the bottom left corner with the no internet symbol. In reality though, I am actually able to access my internet fine. When I try changing my wifi into a different channel, it opens up my browser and sends me...
  8. Windows Notification Malware Help

Windows Notification Malware Help: Hi everyone. The other day I was trying to download some PNGs of the windows mouse/pointer to use on a work graphic project. I (perhaps stupidly) downloaded them from a random website called pngio.com. Screenshot image attached. Since downloading them I keep getting these...
  9. Help with Malware/spyware??

Help with Malware/spyware??: I installed Superantispyware and noticed it was scanning some weird files on BOTH of my computers. Its scanning files like virus trigger 2.1/ internet explorer, spysnipe, pcantispy.sys, spyware quaked 2.4 ink, virus ranger v31.0 ink, among others. Are these viruses? If so how...
  10. Notifications - help.

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications - help.: I recently downloaded something from softonic (don't normally use them) Unfortunately I ticked a box that enabled them to send me notifications. Since then I have been receiving little notes that 'slide in' on the bottom left of my screen - these last for several seconds then...