Windows 10: Windows Notification Malware Help

Discus and support Windows Notification Malware Help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everyone. The other day I was trying to download some PNGs of the windows mouse/pointer to use on a work graphic project. I (perhaps stupidly)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GregTheEgg, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Windows Notification Malware Help

Hi everyone.

The other day I was trying to download some PNGs of the windows mouse/pointer to use on a work graphic project. I (perhaps stupidly) downloaded them from a random website called pngio.com. Screenshot image attached.

Since downloading them I keep getting these windows notification pop ups saying 'Meet hot girls online', 'Your girlfriend is waiting for you online' etc. It even shows the websites name in the pop up.

Is this some Malware/Virus? I have tried a system scan and found nothing. How do I get rid off this/stop it?

Thanks for the help.

:)

GregTheEgg, Aug 12, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 12, 2019
  3. windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Windows Notification Malware Help

Bruce Hagen, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Notification Malware Help

1. Windows Notification Malware Help - Similar Threads - Notification Malware Help

2. Windows Notification Malware Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Notification Malware Help: Hi everyone. The other day I was trying to download some PNGs of the windows mouse/pointer to use on a work graphic project. I (perhaps stupidly) downloaded them from a random website called pngio.com. Screenshot image attached. Since downloading them I keep getting these...
  3. Help with Malware/spyware??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with Malware/spyware??: I installed Superantispyware and noticed it was scanning some weird files on BOTH of my computers. Its scanning files like virus trigger 2.1/ internet explorer, spysnipe, pcantispy.sys, spyware quaked 2.4 ink, virus ranger v31.0 ink, among others. Are these viruses? If so how...
  4. Can a malware message be crafted that creates push/toast notification?

Can a malware message be crafted that creates push/toast notification?: I believe push notifications are not tracked. This evening I received a toast popup from what appears to be a malware author who has gleaned what appears to be a decade-old password and username. The message body was something like "This is the hacker who discovered your pwd"...
  5. HELP! Malware removal: click-now

HELP! Malware removal: click-now: Trying to remove malware: fhann.click-now-on-this.online. Just did a complete scan using MS Malicious Virus software and it noted 7 infected files but then ultimately said there was no malicious software. How do I stop these pop-ups? Thanks!!!!...
  6. Need help getting rid of a malware

Need help getting rid of a malware: Good afternoon! Yesterday I saw a weird thing happening on my computer... A software was installing and I didn't remember giving it permission, it was One System Care, but this was solved easily using Add or Remove Programs. But I started to pay attention to my computer...
  7. Notifications - help.

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications - help.: I recently downloaded something from softonic (don't normally use them) Unfortunately I ticked a box that enabled them to send me notifications. Since then I have been receiving little notes that 'slide in' on the bottom left of my screen - these last for several seconds then...
  8. WD bogus notification: malware detected and cleaned

WD bogus notification: malware detected and cleaned: Hello. I received a notification today from WD (at the notifications area) stating that "malware detected and is being cleaned". Funny enough I checked WD history and nothing was found there. I clicked on the notification and nothing was shown there either. What gives?...
  9. Malware help please + cryptoprevent

Malware help please + cryptoprevent: So I have this in the log of cryptoprevent Event ID=866 Message of: Access to C:\Users\Zman\AppData\Local\atbizdu\cgcstpk.exe has been restricted by your Administrator by location with policy rule {B6AF3C37-6012-4DEC-87BB-5125E94F5BC5} placed on path...
  10. Skype notification is this normal? please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype notification is this normal? please help: My old skype notification was like this [img] and now its just plain yellow? no 1 numbers or anything is it normal? 83652