Windows 10: Windows notifications being buggy

Discus and support Windows notifications being buggy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/houym8ocsc361.png?width=366&format=png&auto=webp&s=df1f80fced97ee489d1639484f5ffbdabb862cd0 Windows 20H2 stable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anish12020, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Windows notifications being buggy

/u/Anish12020, Dec 5, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows notifications being buggy

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows notifications being buggy

1. Windows notifications being buggy - Similar Threads - notifications being buggy

2. Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy: Hi, after joining Windows Insider Program and installing the update 10.0.22623.1037 ni_release I have multiple issues.My settings app is not showing properly and the various paths have wrong names and order. Also I'm unable to open notification center anymore....
  3. Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy: Hi, after joining Windows Insider Program and installing the update 10.0.22623.1037 ni_release I have multiple issues.My settings app is not showing properly and the various paths have wrong names and order. Also I'm unable to open notification center anymore....
  4. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse being extremely buggy: My mouse is not working properly, middle click is being inputted randomly, left click stops working sometimes, left click sometimes clicks through tabs and taskbar is not responsive.i updated the drivers and the same problem happens on different mouses, i uninstalled and...
  5. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse being extremely buggy: My mouse is not working properly, middle click is being inputted randomly, left click stops working sometimes, left click sometimes clicks through tabs and taskbar is not responsive.i updated the drivers and the same problem happens on different mouses, i uninstalled and...
  6. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite: I've recently upgraded my pc and I wanted to run Fortnite on dx12 but my fps is all over the place. Can anyone provide any information that helps my situation? Specs i7 10700k OC to 5Ghz Asus ROG Strix z490 - F gaming 32GB Corsair Vengence 3000Mhz Nvidia RTX 3070...
  8. Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite: I've recently upgraded my pc and I wanted to run Fortnite on dx12 but my fps is all over the place. Can anyone provide any information that helps my situation?...
  9. Windows being buggy- what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows being buggy- what should I do?: Hello, so the problems I've been having are that my search bar and xbox overlay are both pretty glitchy and almost unusable. I ran a full scan with defender and a quick scan with safety scanner that didn't pick anything up, so I'm kind of confused as to where to go from here....
  10. Microsoft Store being buggy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store being buggy: Hello, I'm trying to install Gears 5 on my PC. I'm signed into my yahoo account which has been linked with my PC. My PC appears under the devices list on the website. Yet when I click to install the game in the Microsoft store my laptop only shows up and not my PC. The weird...