Windows 10: Windows Notifications Non-actions

Discus and support Windows Notifications Non-actions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After reading a similar thread in here I remembered that I sometimes get notifications that prompt "click here" to remedy the fault, and all that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Corona, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Corona Win User

Windows Notifications Non-actions

After reading a similar thread in here I remembered that I sometimes get notifications that prompt "click here" to remedy the fault, and all that happens is the notification disappears. It doesn't point to the fault or where to fix it. Not that the faults are a big deal but what the heck. *Confused

:)

Corona, Sep 30, 2018
  2. jboydgolfer Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Jenith_James Win User
    Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Giridhar J Win User

windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Notifications Non-actions - Similar Threads - Notifications Non actions

2. Action Center and notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  3. Action Center not showing notifications

Action Center not showing notifications: Action Center shows that I have notifications. However, when I open the Action Center there are no notifications; notifications not showing. This problem started after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 which was installed on 10/2. I tried these suggestions...
  4. Action Center Notifications Stuck.

Action Center Notifications Stuck.: So my current build is 17134.285 Windows 10 Professional I've been having this issue for about a month and a half now. Mostly when it concerns the Xbox App. Though it seems anything can trigger the issue. The issue being that Action Center is showing 1 notification at the...
  5. How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?

How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?: A website called newsmax is sending me notifications and I just want to remove it, not just have the notifications off but it removed entirely. Is there a way to do this?...
  6. Windows 10 Notifications & actions

Windows 10 Notifications & actions: Outlook in Get notifications from these senders is greyed out after I turn it Off in Windows 10 Notifications & actions. Now I cannot turn it back on. I have done a quick repair off Office and also uninstalled and reinstalled Office from my Office 365 portal....
  7. Quick Action Notification's

Quick Action Notification's: Hi, Of course I realize it's still early on in the process of development of windows 10..currently I'm using build #9926..like I guess most of us are (I can hardly wait for the next build). I'm trying to determine if there's a way to disable the 'VPN' button..it seems to...
  8. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968
  9. Action Centre strange notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Centre strange notification: I get a notification that keeps popping up in the action centre and does nothing when I click on it, it just fades away only to re-appear short time later. It's not causing me any issues, but I'd love to know what it means... Google doesn't come up with anything. All it says...
  10. Notifications and Actions oddness

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications and Actions oddness: Settings/System/Notifications and Actions is very odd. It is showing applications in the "Show notifications from these apps" section that are no longer installed. It is NOT showing other applications like Skype that are installed. I've tried the Clear Icon...