Windows 10: Windows notifications

Discus and support Windows notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im getting some really annoying notifications in the bottom right corner of windows, such as when i plug in my usb flash drives. I have tried to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cerawy, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Cerawy Win User

Windows notifications

Im getting some really annoying notifications in the bottom right corner of windows, such as when i plug in my usb flash drives. I have tried to find a solution, but the only thing i found was to disable the notifications in notifications & actions, but those settings are greyed out.

:)

Cerawy, Aug 8, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Windows notifications

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows notifications

1. Windows notifications - Similar Threads - notifications

2. Twitter Push notifications on any browser option missing and not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter Push notifications on any browser option missing and not working: Hello frens,Since yesterday, suddenly My twitter push notifications on Chrome stopped working. When tried to check on twitter, I am seeing Push Notifications options empty. I tried on different other browsers like Firefox, Edge, Opera, but in all the cases, I am seeing blank...
  3. Twitter Push notifications on any browser option missing and not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter Push notifications on any browser option missing and not working: Hello frens,Since yesterday, suddenly My twitter push notifications on Chrome stopped working. When tried to check on twitter, I am seeing Push Notifications options empty. I tried on different other browsers like Firefox, Edge, Opera, but in all the cases, I am seeing blank...
  4. "windows 11" notifications vanish immediately - need to keep them much longer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows 11" notifications vanish immediately - need to keep them much longer: Notifications vanish from Notification Center nearly immediately. For example, if I click on the notification as soon as it pops up, within a second of the Center opening the message is cleared. Something is clearing notifications far too quickly!I've followed the...
  5. "windows 11" notifications vanish immediately - need to keep them much longer

"windows 11" notifications vanish immediately - need to keep them much longer: Notifications vanish from Notification Center nearly immediately. For example, if I click on the notification as soon as it pops up, within a second of the Center opening the message is cleared. Something is clearing notifications far too quickly!I've followed the...
  6. New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail: Windows 11.I've only set up my email account on Outlook new and yet I'm getting new mail notifications for both Outlook AND Mail. How can I stop the notifications from Mail?...
  7. New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail

New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail: Windows 11.I've only set up my email account on Outlook new and yet I'm getting new mail notifications for both Outlook AND Mail. How can I stop the notifications from Mail?...
  8. When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????: I try to use the snipping tool, and it works fine, except it doesn't go to my corresponding folder [pictures] and it doesn't pop a a notification! I have my notis turned on, help????????...
  9. When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????

When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????: I try to use the snipping tool, and it works fine, except it doesn't go to my corresponding folder [pictures] and it doesn't pop a a notification! I have my notis turned on, help????????...
  10. Disable notification suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable notification suggestions: Sometimes when I get a notification for something it is followed by another notification. The notification asks if I want to disable notifications for the app that has shown the first notification because I have not opened the app for a longer Time.I want to no longer get the...