Windows 10: Windows notifications

Discus and support Windows notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im getting some really annoying notifications in the bottom right corner of windows, such as when i plug in my usb flash drives. I have tried to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cerawy, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Cerawy Win User

Windows notifications

Im getting some really annoying notifications in the bottom right corner of windows, such as when i plug in my usb flash drives. I have tried to find a solution, but the only thing i found was to disable the notifications in notifications & actions, but those settings are greyed out.

:)

Cerawy, Aug 8, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Windows notifications

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows notifications

1. Windows notifications - Similar Threads - notifications

2. Notifications and action center not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and action center not working in Windows 10: CLick on notifications in action center, most of the time do nothing. DO not open browser to view them. What causes this ? I tried the sfc line and DSM, both check and repairhealth, but I still have problems. SFC was clean, no errors, but I still ran DSM ( whatever its...
  3. get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.

in Windows 10 Customization
    get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.: Cannot get rid of Notifications pop-up which often appears on right side of screen. It is the icon in the task bar, right bottom corner, that looks like a small box with a down arrow at bottom. Have tried Chrome's Settings/notifications/block, etc. doesn't work. Not sure...
  4. Stopping OneDrive notifications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stopping OneDrive notifications: Is there any way to stop OneDrive notifications? It seems to have gotten really bad now. There is pop up every 5 min. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopping-onedrive-notifications/a814bda5-74cb-4138-bf09-e9492a2302c4"
  5. Notification icon will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification icon will not open: When I click on the notification icon in the bottom right of my task bar it will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-icon-will-not-open/91e9ea3b-aa7c-4372-a909-f5c804382e3e
  6. notifications are not using my default browser - using Avant instead

in Windows 10 Support
    notifications are not using my default browser - using Avant instead: Windows 10 notifications area. Know how to use the Settings, changed them to be longer, so I decide what to do. They all seem to open in my Avast Secure Browser, which I really do not normally use. (My browser choices are largely based on good add-ons and how well Linkman...
  7. How to stop Windows 7 End of Support Notifications

in Windows 10 News
    How to stop Windows 7 End of Support Notifications: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 7 is indeed a great operating system. Even after 3 years of Windows 10 release, it has been giving it a tough competition in terms of the market share it acquired. But everything good has an end. And with [...] This post How to stop Windows 7 End of...
  8. Windows Push Notifications User Service Issue - Process Maxes Out CPU and Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Push Notifications User Service Issue - Process Maxes Out CPU and Memory: After updating Windows 10 today, I've run into a strange issue: a single process, Windows Push Notifications User Service, will regularly start and then slowly use nearly all my available CPU and Memory until either I end the process or the computer ceases to function. When I...
  9. If you don't want end of support notifications on Windows 7, block KB4493132

in Windows 10 News
    If you don't want end of support notifications on Windows 7, block KB4493132: Microsoft announced earlier this month that it would start to show end of support notifications on devices running the company's Windows 7 operating system. Windows 7 support ends in January 2020 for consumer versions of the operating system. Enterprise customers may extend...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Pro Chrome Native Notifications: Hey guys, this is my last resort. I've recently installed Win 10 Pro: http://prntscr.com/n0cniw I am working with Slack and before this, on Windows 7 I had a popup showing up when someone was writing me. After installing this Windows, they are not showing up. No YouTube...