Windows 10: Windows notifications

Discus and support Windows notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im getting some really annoying notifications in the bottom right corner of windows, such as when i plug in my usb flash drives. I have tried to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cerawy, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Cerawy Win User

Windows notifications

Im getting some really annoying notifications in the bottom right corner of windows, such as when i plug in my usb flash drives. I have tried to find a solution, but the only thing i found was to disable the notifications in notifications & actions, but those settings are greyed out.

:)

Cerawy, Aug 8, 2018
  2. jboydgolfer Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 8, 2018
  3. exodusprime1337 Win User
    windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Billion Debbarma Win User

Windows notifications

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows notifications

1. Windows notifications - Similar Threads - notifications

2. Skype number call-in incoming call from telephone audio/visual notification for contact...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skype number call-in incoming call from telephone audio/visual notification for contact...: I just acquired a new Windows 10 and laptop and signed in to the Skype service that is integrated into the Windows 10 OS. I have had a Skype-in number (USA) for more than a decade and always maintain high balance of Skype Credit in my account. I had been using Skype on an...
  3. Defender Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Notifications: Defender keeps using the taskbar to notify me there's a problem with my antivirus.. when I open the notification it tells me two opposing stories.. One says AV is off.. The other says on.. Maybe I should be asking Microsoft.....
  4. Notifications and Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Email: Why don't notifications automatically disappear after you process (read, delete, file, etc.) an email? Why do you have to manually close notifications, i.e., take a second step to get rid of them? Help....
  5. Links inside Windows 10 Notifications stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Links inside Windows 10 Notifications stopped working: I've allowed some websites (e.g. Dansdeals.com) to send Notifications to my Windows 10 laptop. The notifications come in and I can see them listed with the Subject Line when I click on the Notifications Icon. All well and good, however these notifications contain a Link to a...
  6. Disable Just-In-Time Debugger notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable Just-In-Time Debugger notification: Hello! Any ideas how to get rid of Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger window? I already disabled JIT in visual studio following steps described here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/debugger/debug-using-the-just-in-time-debugger?view=vs-2017 But I'm still...
  7. Notification Settings

Notification Settings: [ATTACH] I am not able to switch on my notifications for anything. None of the options are working. What do I do? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-settings/59fb555b-2bc0-46de-9064-d0a345136d44
  8. Stop taskbar from not autohiding when receiving notifications

Stop taskbar from not autohiding when receiving notifications: Hi, I am wondering if there is any way of stopping the Taskbar from not auto-hiding when one of my active programs, e.g. Skype, sends a notifcation. Answers I've seen on the forums are something like "To resolve your concern, we suggest that you click the little arrow at the...
  9. Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications"...

Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications"...: Windows 10 after installing Autumn update. Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications" is blank. As I can't get any notifications despite showing that I do have some could this be the reason?...
  10. Disabling Firewall notifications in 1809?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disabling Firewall notifications in 1809?: I notice that after update to 1809 Windows resumed posting notifications about my Windows Firewall's being turned off. I tried several methods of disabling this notification found on the Net, including making changes under...