Windows notifications

Discus and support Windows notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im getting some really annoying notifications in the bottom right corner of windows, such as when i plug in my usb flash drives. I have tried to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cerawy, Aug 8, 2018 at 3:42 PM.

1. Cerawy Win User

Windows notifications

Im getting some really annoying notifications in the bottom right corner of windows, such as when i plug in my usb flash drives. I have tried to find a solution, but the only thing i found was to disable the notifications in notifications & actions, but those settings are greyed out.

:)

2. jboydgolfer Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 8, 2018 at 3:49 PM
  3. exodusprime1337 Win User
    windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2018 at 3:49 PM
  4. Billion Debbarma Win User

Windows notifications

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 8, 2018 at 3:49 PM
Thema:

Windows notifications

1. Windows notifications - Similar Threads - notifications

2. Notifications that drive are invalid

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications that drive are invalid: How do I get rid of notification that D:/ directory is invalid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/notifications-that-drive-are-invalid/4459f907-fdd8-4877-be2b-15b8d5446183
  3. Website notifications keep popping up even after turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Website notifications keep popping up even after turning off: I keep having notifications pop up from different website links even after turning them off in the settings. May I know if anyone has the same issue or knows how to solve this?...
  4. Notifications of messages received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications of messages received: I always used to have a small orange icon on top of skype ikon with the number of messages received. Now it happens only occasionally. Most times there is no icon to show received messages. The only way I can find out if there are pending messages is to open skype....
  5. song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow: Is there any way I can get the winamp song notification to play on the lock screen slideshow? I would very much appreciate if any one knows to let me know, thanks Moved from : Apps on Windows 10 / Groove Music...
  6. Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.: Chrome recently changed their notification settings to windows action center. I now get notifications while fullscreen playing a game. Is there a way to change that where I still get notifications but doesn't interfere while I'm playing a game?...
  7. song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    song notification banner on windows 10 locks screen slideshow: Is there any way I can get the winamp song notification to play on the lock screen slideshow? I would very much appreciate if any one knows to let me know, thanks...
  8. my mothers em outlook email keeps getting my emails in notifications and i can only access...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my mothers em outlook email keeps getting my emails in notifications and i can only access...: my mothers em client email account is getting my emails in her notification settings and I can only open my Hotmail account with her password how did this happen...
  9. Mysterious Account Notification

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mysterious Account Notification: "You need to fix your Microsoft Account. Most likely your password has changed. Click here to fix it in Shared Experiences" I receive the above notification in the Notification Center 2-3 times a week. It is like a normal notification that appears in the bottom right of...
  10. Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off notification at Windows 10 Shut Down: As a new user of Win10, I have hit the shutdown button, walked away and come back to find the annoying 'are you sure' notification still active as is the PC. How do I turn off such notifications as in the common 'don't ask me this again' box? 115797