Windows 10: Windows Notifications

Discus and support Windows Notifications in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I set up notifications for example, a doctor's visit for a future date, and I would receive the pop-up notice of that doctor's appointment for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KennethYoung5, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Windows Notifications

Can I set up notifications for example, a doctor's visit for a future date, and I would receive the pop-up notice of that doctor's appointment for the date to receive the notice?Kenneth

:)

KennethYoung5, Mar 22, 2023

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows Notifications

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Windows Notifications

1. Windows Notifications - Similar Threads - Notifications

2. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  3. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  4. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 11 notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notifications: HiWhen I click an item on notifications it just closes the item and nothing happens. For example if I take a screenshot and click it from notifications it used to open the file for editing, nothing happens now. The file is saved ok in Pictures\screenshots tho....
  6. Windows 11 notifications

Windows 11 notifications: HiWhen I click an item on notifications it just closes the item and nothing happens. For example if I take a screenshot and click it from notifications it used to open the file for editing, nothing happens now. The file is saved ok in Pictures\screenshots tho....
  7. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...
  8. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...
  9. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  10. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...