Windows 10: Windows now officially comes with ransomware, free of charge!

Discus and support Windows now officially comes with ransomware, free of charge! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sulu5890 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sulu5890, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Windows now officially comes with ransomware, free of charge!

/u/sulu5890, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows now officially comes with ransomware, free of charge!

1. Windows now officially comes with ransomware, free of charge! - Similar Threads - officially comes ransomware

2. Lorenz ransomware attack victims can now recover files with this free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lorenz ransomware attack victims can now recover files with this free: Lorenz ransomware attack victims can now recover files with this free decryption tool Cybersecurity researchers have released a decryption tool that allows victims of Lorenz ransomware to decrypt their files for free and crucially, without the need to pay a ransom demand to...
  3. is windows 10 mail free of charge?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is windows 10 mail free of charge?: I use to have outlook express and still have contacts list. Can I export my virgin contacts into the outlook express program and is this free of charge to use?...
  4. Charging for Free open Source in the Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Charging for Free open Source in the Windows Store: Gimp 2.10 is free , Blue Fish editor is free, as is Clementine Player yet I am seeing. these apps. pop up in the windows store for 10$ and up. Free and open source programs should remain just that. Free and open source . Ain't no glory in just repacking another devs app...
  5. Babylon.js 4.0 officially now released

in Windows 10 News
    Babylon.js 4.0 officially now released: We cannot be more excited to share that Babylon.js 4.0 has officially been released. This version of Babylon.js is a major step forward in one of the world’s leading WebGL-based, graphics engines. Babylon.js 4.0 represents an incredible amount of hard work by a very...
  6. Official open source Windows Insider app coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    Official open source Windows Insider app coming soon: For those who are part of the Windows Insider Program (WIP), you'll be pleased to know that an official app is in the works. The app was teased at Microsoft's Ignite conference during a session dedicated to talking about WIP in business and enterprise. There's not a lot...
  7. Thanatos ransomware: Free decryption tool released

in Windows 10 News
    Thanatos ransomware: Free decryption tool released: Victims of a destructive form of ransomware, which fails to unlock files even if the ransom is paid, can now retrieve their files for free with a new file decryptor released by security researchers.Thanatos ransomware first started targeting Windows systems in February and...
  8. Free games that come with Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free games that come with Windows.: In W7, we had Freecell, Spider Spider Solitaire, Hearts, Minesweeper,Checkers, Backgammon, Solitaire, Chess and some others. I can see these gamesin W10 in the C drive\Windows.old\Windows\winsxs\FileMaps. How do I access andplay these games in W10? 19654
  9. TeslaCrypt ransomware victims can now decrypt their files for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TeslaCrypt ransomware victims can now decrypt their files for free: Victims of the widespread TeslaCrypt ransomware are in luck: Security researchers have created a tool that can decrypt files affected by recent versions of the malicious program. Surprisingly, the TeslaCrypt creators themselves helped the researchers. The tool can...
  10. Free decryption tool Now available for all Bart ransomware versions

in Windows 10 News
    Free decryption tool Now available for all Bart ransomware versions: Users who have had their files encrypted by any version of the Bart ransomware program are in luck: Antivirus vendor Bitdefender has just released a free decryption tool. The Bart ransomware appeared back in June and stood out because it locked victims' files inside ZIP...