Windows 10: Windows now starting.

Discus and support Windows now starting. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I need help with starting windows explorer from the outside. I accidentally ended the task and now i cant open anything after I restarted the pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlvinCheung2, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Windows now starting.

Hi, I need help with starting windows explorer from the outside. I accidentally ended the task and now i cant open anything after I restarted the pc. The steps goes as following: “Windows preparing don’t restart pc, restarting, black screen, no signal.” All wires are plugged in and I pressed the CMOS and it didn’t work. I also unplugged the graphics card and battery for a while. This is an endless loop and i want to know how to fix it without erasing all the data unless it isn’t a choice.

:)

AlvinCheung2, Oct 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows now starting.

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows now starting.

1. Windows now starting. - Similar Threads - starting

2. vice city not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vice city not starting: there comes black screen when i click on 'start game'.after that i had to restart my laptop please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vice-city-not-starting/d13a6e06-b86b-4804-92e4-9d5eddaf878d
  3. My Start menu layout - I LOVE how customisable it is :D

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Start menu layout - I LOVE how customisable it is :D: submitted by /u/Wakellor957 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jiv3lc/my_start_menu_layout_i_love_how_customisable_it/
  4. This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows...

This always happens for like a min and a half when I start-up my pc since the last windows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BasketballHighlight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jiuzbm/this_always_happens_for_like_a_min_and_a_half/
  5. Where Do I Get Started With Windows, as a Linux Main?

Where Do I Get Started With Windows, as a Linux Main?: Hi, For most of my life, I have not used Windows in a serious capacity. I'd maybe just go on the browser etc.. When I did try back in 2017, I, well, failed miserably. Granted, I ws pretty young and it was on a really weak netbook that frankly had no business running Windows...
  6. Multiple Monitors in 2020 Open Program from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Monitors in 2020 Open Program from Start Menu: Its 2020 and most users use 2 or more monitors at home or work, however, it becomes frustrating when users cannot do the following 3 actions described below. I've read thru the different questions/answers and most moderators do not understand what the OP is asking or trying...
  7. How To Start WinCal After LogIn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Start WinCal After LogIn: Win10, HP Laptop. Trying to get my older WinCal.exe calendar program to automatically start every time I log in. It is presently residing in my Downloads folder. I can start it with an icon, but sometimes I forget, so I want to have it started automatically. This is not the...
  8. Can't start Windows Defender Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't start Windows Defender Firewall: I can't start Windows Defender Firewall. The ON/OFF switch is greyed out. How do I turn on this option? It may or may not be a coincidence that my Norton Internet Security firewall is also turned off and I can't set that back on. [img] 167152
  9. Windows 20H2 Domain Join breaks Start Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 20H2 Domain Join breaks Start Menu: Upon doing a recovery of a system to start with a clean slate, it now installs 20H2. All looks good. Start menu and taskbar look normal. We then join it to our domain. Upon reboot, the start menu will not show the applications list. No option to expose it. Start menu...
  10. My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...: My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated on my device as they couldn’t connect to my Organization’s activation server. Make sure I am connected to my organization’s network and try again. error code: 0x8007007B” And if the problems not...