Windows 10: Windows Office App opening by itself

Discus and support Windows Office App opening by itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, After I upgraded to Windows 1909, every time I open the Steam or go to Emby in Chrome the Windows Office app opens right after. How can I stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Endlesss83, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Windows Office App opening by itself

Hi,

After I upgraded to Windows 1909, every time I open the Steam or go to Emby in Chrome the Windows Office app opens right after. How can I stop this?

Also I have uninstalled the Office app, it reinstalls itself when I open the Steam or go to Emby in Chrome and then Office app opens.

Thanks,

Endlesss83

https://reddit.com/link/e0jo8y/video/jam2hsn6ng041/player

submitted by /u/Endlesss83
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Endlesss83, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Office App opening by itself :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Windows Office App opening by itself

Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Windows Office App opening by itself :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows Office App opening by itself

1. Windows Office App opening by itself - Similar Threads - Office App opening

2. Your Phone app opens by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app opens by itself: I'm having issues with the Your Phone app on my PC opening by itself, despite disconnecting it on my phone and even closing the app entirely on my PC from the icons area of the taskbar.It seems like, several times a day, the app just starts up by itself, and so I get notified...
  3. Your Phone app opens by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app opens by itself: I'm having issues with the Your Phone app on my PC opening by itself, despite disconnecting it on my phone and even closing the app entirely on my PC from the icons area of the taskbar.It seems like, several times a day, the app just starts up by itself, and so I get notified...
  4. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  5. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  6. App opening by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App opening by itself: I have been having a problem recently around like every 20-30 mins some app opens for a second then closes itself I haven’t seen what app it is nor can I seem to figure out what it is but whenever I play a game it takes me back to the desktop of my pc either that or makes my...
  7. App opening by itself

App opening by itself: I have been having a problem recently around like every 20-30 mins some app opens for a second then closes itself I haven’t seen what app it is nor can I seem to figure out what it is but whenever I play a game it takes me back to the desktop of my pc either that or makes my...
  8. Office apps won’t open/ cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office apps won’t open/ cannot be opened: Hi, I’ve been encountering an issue for the past weeks with all the Office apps installed on my computer Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. When I try to open the apps from the taskbar, a notification says "Windows cannot find...
  9. Windows Office App opening by itself

Windows Office App opening by itself: Hi, After I upgraded to Windows 1909, every time I open the Steam apps or go to Emby in Chrome the Windows Office app opens right after. How can I stop this? Also when uninstall the Office app, it reinstall itself when I open the Steam app and then Office app opens....
  10. Office Apps Slow to Open Files

Office Apps Slow to Open Files: Office 2013 installed on my Windows 10 machine. This was upgraded from Windows 7. Office apps, specifically word and excel take a long time to open. What could be the issue? 10828