Windows 10: Windows & office theme settings location

Discus and support Windows & office theme settings location in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where is the registry or settings file location of the Windows theme and Office 365 color theme? Background: a co-worker on another shift insists on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fadfadfadfad, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Windows & office theme settings location

Where is the registry or settings file location of the Windows theme and Office 365 color theme?
    Background: a co-worker on another shift insists on changing the Windows 10 and Office 365 themes on a shared computer to very ugly ones, and gets annoyed if they're changed back to the defaults. In order not to burn my eyeballs, receive angry notes, or change the themes at the start and end of every shift manually, I'd like to have a script do it. However, I can't by Internet search find the registry or settings file location for these.

:)

fadfadfadfad, Apr 2, 2020

2. Theme settings

Hi Peter,

In Creators Update, you can now customize Windows Themes using the Settings app and get new ones from the Windows Store. Additionally, it also includes an option to set a custom accent color, instead of having to choose from a limited list of predefined
    colors. To further rectify your concern, follow these steps to get into your Themes settings:

• Press Windows key + I.
    • Click Personalization.
    • You will find Themes located at the left side of Personalization options.

If you're having difficulties accessing your Themes settings, kindly specify more details about it. You may also send us screenshots.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Location setting

Hi,

This issue could occur due to incorrect location settings or it would depend on your IP address. We suggest you to check the location settings of your PC, and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the Start button, and select Settings.
    • Go to Privacy, and choose Location.
    • Make sure that the Location service is On.

If issue persists, then it has something to do with your IP address. It’s because the location detected depends on the location set on your IP address.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Windows & office theme settings location

How to remove a theme in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can uninstall the theme from Windows settings. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Windows Settings (Windows Key + I).
    2. Then click on Apps.
    3. Scroll down and locate the theme.
    4. Click on the theme and then click Uninstall.

Once you are able to uninstall the theme, you will need to delete it.

1. Open Windows Settings again.
    2. Then click on Personalization.
    3. Then click on Themes.
    4. Then right click on the theme you want to remove and then click on
      Delete.

Hope it helps,

Naresh_K, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows & office theme settings location

1. Windows & office theme settings location - Similar Threads - office theme settings

2. Settings theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings theme: Hello, This might not be the place, but just wanted to induce the idea through people who may, would one day pursue windows developers to do this. So, I wanted to post this a few years back, thought it'd be stupid thing to do, as devs will already be working on this, which...
  3. Location Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Location Settings: I would like to change my Location settings (in Settings/Location) but the "Change button" is greyed ouy and says: "Location for this device is off". Also, marked in red, I see "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" I use Windows 10 Home Version...
  4. High contrast office theme without setting system to high contrast?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High contrast office theme without setting system to high contrast?: Can I set Office programs to high contrast individually without setting my entire system to high contrast? I have an OLED display, so I'm looking for as much black as possible and high contrast is perfect. submitted by /u/normiewageslave [link] [comments]...
  5. Mouse and Theme settings

Mouse and Theme settings: There is both an administrator account (me) and a user account (my partner) on my Win 10 PC. Each account has its own mouse and theme settings. Starting about 2 months ago the settings don't hold and either the theme and mouse settings of one account become the settings for...
  6. Locations for World National Parks Theme

Locations for World National Parks Theme: I recently got a new theme from the MS site called World National Parks and really like it, but each of the scenes I wondered where is that place in the world. So below is a listing of the locations and Gettyimage ID # for all 18 scenes if anybody else was wondering about...
  7. Location setting?

Location setting?: How do I reset the computer location in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-setting/910961fa-5e64-47ca-9548-1288de411e19
  8. Location settings

Location settings: For some reason my location is not turned on according to some of the websites that I use. When I go to my Settings app I find that my location service is already turned on but I'm still being requested to turn it on. My banking website and Google maps are some of the sites....
  9. windows 10, settings, theme

windows 10, settings, theme: every time I try to open themes in personalization, the settings program will first have no reaction and then exit. I've tried sfc and restarting themes in services but they didn't have any effect. please help....
  10. Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows: How to: Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows How to Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows [img] Information You can change the look and feel of all your Office programs by changing the Office Theme. In Office 2016 you can choose from Colorful, Black, Dark Gray,...