Windows 10: Windows Office Upgrade

Discus and support Windows Office Upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having trouble upgrading to Microsoft Windows 2007 from 2003. I am using Parallels on my Mac and Windows 10. The 2003 version works good - but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoeFleming3, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Windows Office Upgrade

I am having trouble upgrading to Microsoft Windows 2007 from 2003. I am using Parallels on my Mac and Windows 10. The 2003 version works good - but won't upgrade to 2007...Thanks in advance for any help...

:)

JoeFleming3, Aug 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CWindows Office Upgrade :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Windows Office Upgrade

Thema:

Windows Office Upgrade

1. Windows Office Upgrade - Similar Threads - Office Upgrade

2. Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem: im currently helping a client who just bought a bnib HP Laptop that came bundle with Win 11 HSL & Office 2021 Home Student its still hasnt been setup yet and they were asking to upgrade it into Win 11 Pro using OEM license they already bought the license from internet and...
  3. Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem: im currently helping a client who just bought a bnib HP Laptop that came bundle with Win 11 HSL & Office 2021 Home Student its still hasnt been setup yet and they were asking to upgrade it into Win 11 Pro using OEM license they already bought the license from internet and...
  4. I have Windows 11 Home with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021. If I upgrade to Windows...

I have Windows 11 Home with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021. If I upgrade to Windows...: I want to upgrade because I am not able to use my printers in WLAN. But I fear losing Microsoft Office by upgrading to Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-home-with-microsoft-office-home/7c5f3188-aa0d-4051-840d-a1fd2d80daa7
  5. I have Windows 11 Home with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021. If I upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Home with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021. If I upgrade to Windows...: I want to upgrade because I am not able to use my printers in WLAN. But I fear losing Microsoft Office by upgrading to Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-home-with-microsoft-office-home/7c5f3188-aa0d-4051-840d-a1fd2d80daa7
  6. Office 2013 has stopped after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2013 has stopped after Windows 11 upgrade: I have Office 13 Pro installed on a laptop running Windows 11. Following the latest update it has stopped working and I see a message saying the system is not configured for this application. Office 2013 does everything that I need and I have no reason to upgrade. The...
  7. Office 2013 has stopped after Windows 11 upgrade

Office 2013 has stopped after Windows 11 upgrade: I have Office 13 Pro installed on a laptop running Windows 11. Following the latest update it has stopped working and I see a message saying the system is not configured for this application. Office 2013 does everything that I need and I have no reason to upgrade. The...
  8. Experiencing performance issues with Microsoft Office applications after upgrading to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing performance issues with Microsoft Office applications after upgrading to...: I've been using Windows 10 on my Dell PC for the past two years without any major issues. The system has been consistently fast and responsive, handling both Microsoft applications and third-party software with ease. However, since upgrading to Windows 11 two weeks ago, I've...
  9. Experiencing performance issues with Microsoft Office applications after upgrading to...

Experiencing performance issues with Microsoft Office applications after upgrading to...: I've been using Windows 10 on my Dell PC for the past two years without any major issues. The system has been consistently fast and responsive, handling both Microsoft applications and third-party software with ease. However, since upgrading to Windows 11 two weeks ago, I've...
  10. Seeking Help: Upgrading Windows Pro to Enterprise during Autopilot with Office 365 Licensing

Seeking Help: Upgrading Windows Pro to Enterprise during Autopilot with Office 365 Licensing: I am working on deploying Windows Autopilot for our organization's devices which are pre-installed with Windows Pro. Our Microsoft 365 licensing includes an upgrade to Windows Enterprise, which gets activated when a licensed user logs into Office 365. However, we are facing a...