Windows 10: Windows Office10 Outlook

Discus and support Windows Office10 Outlook in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; For some unknown reason, access to my pitch, font and text colour has disappeared off my email page, please see the attached screen shot. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by RonBin79, Apr 2, 2017.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Windows Office10 Outlook

For some unknown reason, access to my pitch, font and text colour has disappeared off my email page, please see the attached screen shot. Can anyone tell me how to get them back please?

:)

RonBin79, Apr 2, 2017

2. Office 2010 update, 30Dec 2017. Office Single Image 2010 error

Following the recent update by MS, Dec 17, Outlook 2010 will not install, a continuing error asking for the installation package of 'SingleImageWW.msi is not locatable.

previous version of Office10 has been uninstalled

VickiKrahe, Apr 2, 2017
  3. Mikaro19 Win User
    New windows 10 install - office 10 wont run

I just upgraded to windows 10 and when I try to open an office document it says this app is not compatable. I downloaded and tried reinstalling office10 but the installer wont install. It saysit wont run with click-to-run installed. But I cant delete click-to-run
    so cant reinstall office10.

Mikaro19, Apr 2, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Windows Office10 Outlook

Those items are not available until you actually click into the body of the email to begin typing your message. When I first click on New Email, my cursor is auto-placed in the "To" field, where those selections are not available.

If that's not your problem, you could try a repair. Go to Control Panel>Programs and Features, let the list of installed programs populate, then highlight Office and select Repair up above. I believe there are 2 options for repair, a quick (local) and another more, in-depth, which may require your Office media to perform. I'd try the quick/local repair first.

simrick, Apr 2, 2017
Thema:

Windows Office10 Outlook

1. Windows Office10 Outlook - Similar Threads - Office10 Outlook

2. calendar will not populate in hotmail/outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar will not populate in hotmail/outlook?: My outlook calendar populates at times and is completely empty at other times. This has been going on for a month. It has bn empty now for a week. The calendar on my phone is fine!...
  3. calendar will not populate in hotmail/outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calendar will not populate in hotmail/outlook?: My outlook calendar populates at times and is completely empty at other times. This has been going on for a month. It has bn empty now for a week. The calendar on my phone is fine!...
  4. I want add phone no in my outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want add phone no in my outlook account: I want add phone no in my outlook account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-add-phone-no-in-my-outlook-account/8857e37d-3be8-4376-9d40-204c4f1162a9
  5. I want add phone no in my outlook account

I want add phone no in my outlook account: I want add phone no in my outlook account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-add-phone-no-in-my-outlook-account/8857e37d-3be8-4376-9d40-204c4f1162a9
  6. Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom under...: Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom of Preview Pane [Settings -> Reading Pane] unlike with Outlook.See attached Screenshots for Mal ver and Settings Option....
  7. Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom under...

Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom under...: Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom of Preview Pane [Settings -> Reading Pane] unlike with Outlook.See attached Screenshots for Mal ver and Settings Option....
  8. New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail: Windows 11.I've only set up my email account on Outlook new and yet I'm getting new mail notifications for both Outlook AND Mail. How can I stop the notifications from Mail?...
  9. New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail

New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail: Windows 11.I've only set up my email account on Outlook new and yet I'm getting new mail notifications for both Outlook AND Mail. How can I stop the notifications from Mail?...
  10. Update wants to update office10 which is not present

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update wants to update office10 which is not present: Windows 2010 Build 18363.752 BACKGROUND: Used to be a MS partner, Office 2010 was installed under that subscription program several years ago. Had been installed in a virtual PC environment (Parallels) on a Mac, but had expired. Used Laplink to transport entire Windows...